Our All Mountain Team will train together on and off the bike to become better riders, smarter racers and awesome teammates.
Focused primarily on the enduro race format, we pedal to earn our turns and have a slight bias toward preferring the descents. Our goals are:
We build speed and confidence through skills, efficiency, knowledge, and riding together.
Weekly Training Rides
Optional Strength Sessions & Online Training
Adventures & Races
TeamSnap is an app and website that facilitates 2-way communication between riders, coaches and parents. We will use it for:
Junior All Mountain Team Fall 2021 Extension
For Ages 13 – 19, we will focus on team practices where we can enjoy a variety of local trails and travel a few places together.
Extended Season September 16 – October 22, 2021
- Fall After School Schedule
- OPTIONAL: Tuesday Strength 4:30 – 5:30 or 5:00 – 6:00
- Wednesday Ride 3:15 – 5:45 PM
- Two Weekend Bonus Rides TBD
- Race Schedule
- Team trips possible to Cascadia Dirt Cups
- Sea Otter, Oct 6 – 10
- Training Support
- TrainingPeaks online training log and fitness tracker
- Meet with coaches about your training and racing goals
- TeamSnap for team chat, scheduling and attendance
- Crossing over between Cyclocross and All MTN is encouraged, talk with Coach Bill to create your schedule.
- Coach Lev will be leading these rides
From January to Spring Break. A modern off-season designed to help you enter the season stronger, fitter and smarter! For many riders the loss of riding from November to March is very difficult so our weekly activities help connect your progression from one season to the next.
Mandatory for Participation:
Online Coaching Support
Our weekly team practices provide the appropriate amount of work and correct training loads for all riders to have a very successful season with fantastic results at Nationals. The periodized block training is proven to keep juniors progressing their skills, fitness and knowledge.
In addition to the group rides under coach’s supervision, All MTN Riders have access to our online training program through TrainingPeaks to see any specific planned workouts, record your activities and get specific feedback from the coaches as needed.
Read Coach Bill’s article to learn more:
How to Enroll:
- NEW for 2021 — Enrollment is through TeamSnap
- Generate your own custom enrollment through simple questions
- Flexible payment options
- Pay in full with ACH or credit card
- Set up automatic installments with your credit card.
- Above options will incur a small processing fee.
- Check or cash — select “Pay Offline” to pay with check to Cog Wild, or cash in full, or monthly installments, with no additional fees.
- Login to TeamSnap using your existing account (by email); only new members should create a new account.
- You will be added to the team and further instructions will be sent to help you get setup.
Team Clothing & Uniforms
All jerseys / bibs other team uniforms will be made available for purchase separately.
Coach Bill will be leading the strength sessions, helping with travel, adventure rides, and coordinating the overall plan for the season.
Coach Lev brings his race experience with downhill, super D and enduro into the mix for weekly skills rides and loves guiding the team on full day rides in the mountains.