Presented by Cog Wild
Our All Mountain Team will train together on and off the bike to become better riders, smarter racers and awesome teammates.
Focused primarily on the enduro race format, our goals are:
These team goals set everyone up for success with your personal development & progression as an athlete.
Please read our COVID-19 Precautions before booking your reservation.
All Mountain Team Fall 2020
For Ages 13 – 19, we will focus on team practices where we can enjoy a variety of local trails and travel a few places on the weekends this fall.
- Fall Season
- Wednesday Team Rides 3:00 – 5:30 PM from Sept 16 – Oct 28
- Meet at Cog Wild at LOGE
- Online training support from Sept 1 – Nov 1
- Weekend Trips: optional full day rides, sign up individually, separate fee.
- Possible trips include:
- Old Cascade Crest Part 2
- Oakridge Part 2 — pending fire conditions
- Ochocos Part 2
- Includes the weekday Wednesday ride with transportation, individual rider meeting, full training plan access in TrainingPeaks and TeamSnap for communication
- Trips are separate and optional.
From January to Spring Break. A modern off-season designed to help you enter the season stronger, fitter and smarter!
Team Clothing & Uniforms
All jerseys / bibs other race uniforms will be made available for purchase separately.
How to Register
Contact Head Coach Bill Warburton Bill@CogWild.com if you have any questions or concerns. When you’re ready to sign up you can do that online.
- Click on the button to open the enrollment system.
- Select the start date of the program, enter your parent contact & payment info — the rider info is collected at the end in a questionnaire.
- We will manually review your booking and accept payment after a review to ensure your enrollment is correct.
- Waiver — a link is emailed in the final confirmation email for you to sign online or you can use the iPad at the office. Waivers needed for every child; good for 1 year.
We have many trips, events and races that we will coordinate this season.
The full list is on our Trips page but a couple highlights for the All Mountain Team are listed below:
Winter Training: Jan. 9 to March 19
- Tuesdays at Bowen Sports Performance 4:15 to 5:30 PM – spin or strength
- Thursdays at Bowen Sports Performance 4:15 to 5:30 PM – spin or strength
- Some Weekend Activities to be determined: fat biking, skiing, ice skating, indoor riding, outdoor riding… We’ll do some fun things to stay in touch and keep the training fun.
All Mountain Team Competitive Season and Trips
13 Ochocos Team Trip Prineville, OR
PENDING USA Cycling MTB NATIONALS! Team Trip to Winter Park, CO
Online Coaching Support
Our weekly team practices provide the appropriate amount of work and correct training loads for all riders to have a very successful season with fantastic results at Nationals. The periodized block training is proven to keep juniors progressing their skills, fitness and knowledge.
In addition to the group rides under coach’s supervision, All MTN Riders have access to our online training program through TrainingPeaks to see any specific planned workouts, record your activities and get specific feedback from the coaches as needed.
Read Coach Bill’s article to learn more:
- Skills Clinics
- Weeekend Shuttles?
- Summer AM & PM Options?
- Family Shuttle Pass Options?
- Suggested # of Rides by Age & Ability
- Girls Groups?
- Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
- Can I reschedule? Up to 5 days prior you can reschedule your booking through the “Manage this booking” link in your confirmation email or email / call our office. Within 5 days and up to 24 hours notice we will reschedule your ride. No rescheduling for no-shows.
- Refunds? No refunds on pre-paid Cog Cash gift cards. For all other cases we offer refunds for medical reasons or other valid reasons up to 5 days prior. Within 5 days please contact us. No refunds for no-shows.
Coach Bill has been guiding developing riders through all aspects of becoming a better rider and athlete since 2005.
Our coaches all bring different insights & experiences to our training that help everyone improve.