Presented by Cog Wild
Our Cyclocross Team might not have many or any events to attend so we will have a shortened season to enjoy the training rides, skills development and mental toughness that we can learn from riding drop-bar bikes this fall.
- Create stoke within a supportive Team atmosphere
- Enhance respect of yourselves, your team, our environment
- Keep your cyclocross specific skills sharp
- Fun training rides with workouts and skills development
- TrainingPeaks & Team Snap
These team goals set everyone up for success with your personal development & progression as an athlete.
Please read our COVID-19 Precautions before booking your reservation.
Cyclocross Team Fall 2020
For Ages 11 – 19, we will focus on team practices where we can enjoy a variety of local trails and travel a few places on the weekends this fall.
- Fall Season
- Online training support from Sept 15 – Nov 1
- Meet at Cog Wild at LOGE
- Thursdays Ride 3:00 – 5:30 PM from Sept 17 – Oct 29
- Three Weekend Rides TBD
- We will make two groups — one for returning or older riders and one for newer or younger rider.
- Weekend Rides: in addition to the mountain bike trips in Sept & Oct that you can do, we will do 3 weekend group rides on dates & times TBD over the team chat
- Includes TrainingPeaks training plan and Team Snap for communication from Sept 15 – Nov 1
- Includes weekly Thursday ride with transportation as needed from LOGE to the riding area from Sept 17 – Oct 29
- Includes 3 weekend group rides
- Includes individual rider meeting, full training plan access in TrainingPeaks and TeamSnap for communication
From January to Spring Break. A modern off-season designed to help you enter the season stronger, fitter and smarter! More details coming this fall.
Team Clothing & Uniforms
Jerseys / bibs other race uniforms will be made available for purchase separately.
We have many trips, events and races that we will coordinate this season.
The full list is on our Trips page but a couple highlights for the All Mountain Team are listed below:
Winter Training: Jan. 9 to March 19
- Tuesdays at Bowen Sports Performance 4:15 to 5:30 PM – spin or strength
- Thursdays at Bowen Sports Performance 4:15 to 5:30 PM – spin or strength
- Some Weekend Activities to be determined: fat biking, skiing, ice skating, indoor riding, outdoor riding… We’ll do some fun things to stay in touch and keep the training fun.
All Mountain Team Competitive Season and Trips
13 Ochocos Team Trip Prineville, OR
PENDING USA Cycling MTB NATIONALS! Team Trip to Winter Park, CO
Online Coaching Support
Our weekly team practices provide the appropriate amount of work and correct training loads for all riders to have a very successful season with fantastic results at Nationals. The periodized block training is proven to keep juniors progressing their skills, fitness and knowledge.
In addition to the group rides under coach’s supervision, All MTN Riders have access to our online training program through TrainingPeaks to see any specific planned workouts, record your activities and get specific feedback from the coaches as needed.
Read Coach Bill’s article to learn more:
- Skills Clinics
- Weeekend Shuttles?
- Summer AM & PM Options?
- Family Shuttle Pass Options?
- Suggested # of Rides by Age & Ability
- Girls Groups?
- Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
- Can I reschedule? Up to 5 days prior you can reschedule your booking through the “Manage this booking” link in your confirmation email or email / call our office. Within 5 days and up to 24 hours notice we will reschedule your ride. No rescheduling for no-shows.
- Refunds? No refunds on pre-paid Cog Cash gift cards. For all other cases we offer refunds for medical reasons or other valid reasons up to 5 days prior. Within 5 days please contact us. No refunds for no-shows.
Coach Bill has been guiding developing riders through all aspects of becoming a better rider and athlete since 2005.
Our coaches all bring different insights & experiences to our training that help everyone improve.