Presented by Cog Wild
We are looking forward to the return of cyclocross racing this fall at the local, regional and national level. Our Camp and Team will help juniors prepare, train, travel and race together for a successful and fun race season!
- Create stoke within a supportive Team atmosphere
- Keep your cyclocross-specific skills sharp
- Fun training rides with workouts and skills development
- TrainingPeaks for training plan and training log
- TeamSnap for schedule, trip planning & communication
Free Cyclocross Clinic
- For ages 11+
- Tuesday, September 1
- 5 – 6 PM at our office
- Try cyclocross to see if it’s something you want to do this season.
- Mountain bikes are OK for this practice and OK for most local races
- FREE, but must RSVP to Bill@cogwild.com
Cyclocross Training Camp: August 2022
- Age 13+ for camping; younger riders may be able to attend Saturday and Sunday during the days only, talk to Coach Bill about an arrangement
- Hood River, OR
- Open to the public for racers with cyclocross experience looking to build fitness and skills for the upcoming season.
- Ride, eat, train and play hard for 4 days
- Mock races, friendly competition, effective drills, long rides in the mountains
- Group camping / food / rad coaches; and transport from Bend for Team riders is included
- August 18 – 21, 2022
- Thursday 1pm check in at the property, intros and group ride
- Friday all day camp
- Saturday all day camp
- Sunday clean up camp, mock races, lunch and departure around 1pm.
Cyclocross Team Fall 2022
For Ages 11 – 19.
Fall CX Team Overview:
- Strength on Mondays
- Team practice on Wednesdays
- Local race support on some Thursdays (for Thrilla races) / weekends
- Regional van trips and race support to many OBRA events
- Possible trip to Nationals in Connecticut
- Online training support & periodic rider training reviews
Regular Season Practice Schedule:
- Monday Strength: two sessions, 4 – 5 PM and 5 – 6 PM at RISE Fitness in NWX
- 10 Wednesdays: September 14 – November 16
- September 14 through November 2, 3:30 – 6:00 PM, meeting at LOGE
- Nov 9, 16 practice will end at 5 PM due to time change
- Thanksgiving Break Bonus Rides!
- Meet up at Thrilla Race Series for course preview and either race or do a workout
- Optional trips to OBRA events, prioritizing Junior Race Series and Crusade Series
- Some bonus training rides
- Possible trips to regional or National events with a minimum of 4 riders
- Otherwise use the training plan to know what to do
Extended Season Practice Schedule:
- If riders continue past Thanksgiving Break to Nationals we will offer an extended training plan, strength and group ride plan.
- Because Nationals are on the East Coast this year the group may be small, so we will decide as we get closer.
CX Team Regular Season
- $450 for September through Thanksgiving Break (subscription of $150 / month for Sept, Oct and Nov.)
Monday Strength Add-On:
- $95 per month
Team travel to races:
- Thrilla and local races included
- $30 travel fee for day-trips to OBRA races
- Other events / overnighters TBD
Online Training Version:
- $325 TrainingPeaks, Zoom calls with Coach Bill, and meeting up at races for support
How to Enroll:
- 2022 Process for Race Teams
- First, establish your TeamSnap registration to be added to the official roster, sign the annual waiver, and fill in all contact info
- Then choose a payment option
- Pay in full with cash, check or card at our office or by phone
- Or set up automatic monthly installments with your credit card
1. TeamSnap Registration
Ensure you know which team you’re signing up with before filling out this form — it automatically rosters riders to a team based on your answers. This is how we officially collect emergency contact info, yearly waiver and medical info.
Fill out the form and complete the setup to ensure rider & parents have access to the system.
Complete the form only once this season. If you’re already in the 2022 group you can skip this step.
2. Choose Payment Option
Make a Full Payment
Setup Online Monthly Payments
RECAP: August 5 – 8, 2021 in Hood River, Oregon
Cyclocross Camp 2021 was a huge success!
From January to Spring Break. A modern off-season designed to help you enter the season stronger, fitter and smarter! More details coming this fall.
Team Clothing & Uniforms
Jerseys / bibs other race uniforms will be made available for purchase separately.