Presented by Cog Wild
We are looking forward to the return of cyclocross racing this fall at the local, regional and national level. Our Camp and Team will help juniors prepare, train, travel and race together for a successful and fun race season!
- Create stoke within a supportive Team atmosphere
- Keep your cyclocross-specific skills sharp
- Fun training rides with workouts and skills development
- TrainingPeaks for training plan and training log
- TeamSnap for schedule, trip planning & communication
Cyclocross Team Fall 2021
For Ages 11 – 19, we plan to return to racing local, regional and national events this fall.
Free Invitational Cyclocross Clinic
- Tuesday, September 7
- 5 – 6 PM, location TBD
- Try cyclocross to see if it’s something you want to do this season.
- Mountain bikes are OK for this
- FREE, but must RSVP to Bill@cogwild.com
Fall CX Team Overview:
- Strength on Tuesdays
- Team practice on Wednesdays
- Local race support on some Thursdays / weekends
- Regional van trips and race support to many OBRA events
- Optional trip to Nationals outside Chicago, IL, December 7 – 12
- Online training support & rider reviews
Regular Season Practice Schedule:
- September 15 – November 27 = 11 weeks
- Tuesdays Strength: two sessions, 4 – 5 PM and 5 – 6 PM at RISE Fitness in NWX
- Wednesday Rides after school, 3:30 – 6:00 PM, meeting at LOGE
- Nov 10, 17 practice will end at 5 PM due to time change
- Nov 24 and other bonus training during Thanksgiving break will be earlier
OBRA Junior Series Races that we will support with a van / coach if we meet a minimum 5 riders for the trip:
- September 18th: Corn Cross
- October 3rd: Zaaldercross
- October 24th: Cyclocross Crusade at PIR / Heron Lakes
- October 30th: Cyclocross Crusade in Cascade Locks
- November 21st: Cyclocross Crusade at Barton Park
- November 27th: Psychocross in Eugene for Awards Only – not scored for points in the JCS
CX Fall Team:
- $450 for Wednesday practice + some Thurs & most weekend race support
Tuesday Strength Add-On:
- $200 for 11 weeks of access to RISE Fitness with trainer Spencer Newell and Coach Bill
Team travel to races:
- $30 travel fee for local travel to full-day OBRA races
- Other events / overnighters TBD
Online Training Version:
- $325 TrainingPeaks, Zoom calls with Coach Bill, and meeting up at races for support
2021 Cascadia Junior Cyclocross Camp
For Ages 13 – 19, this 4-day camp is for experienced riders with cyclocross bikes who want to train skills, learn tactics and boost your fitness for the fall race season.
August 5 – 8, 2021 in Hood River, Oregon
Cyclocross Camp 2021 was a huge success!
From January to Spring Break. A modern off-season designed to help you enter the season stronger, fitter and smarter! More details coming this fall.
Team Clothing & Uniforms
Jerseys / bibs other race uniforms will be made available for purchase separately.
Coach Bill has been guiding developing riders through all aspects of becoming a better rider and athlete since 2005.
Our coaches all bring different insights & experiences to our training that help everyone improve.