We are Cog Wild’s youth & junior program!
Cog Wild Bicycle Tours & Cascadia JR Cycling
LOGE Camps Bend
19221 SW Century Dr, Bend, OR 97702
Our Own Trailhead
We are at edge of the National Forest, along the bike path, on the southwest side of town, making it safe and convenient to access all of the trails from Dutchman, Swampy and Wanoga and the entire Phil’s Trail network.
- Park in any available space on the LOGE property, not on the dirt shoulders.
- We are separate from the hotel operation but can use the entire property and parking spaces.
- Our check-in is at the gravel area in front of the shipping container
- Restrooms, bike repair and hand washing stations are available
- Our Office is in Room 161
- The Skills Trail around the property is always open to the public
Anyone who registers for a Cascadia Junior Cycling activity through our online system will be automatically added to our newsletter list.
Unsubscribe from All Newsletters
This will remove your email from our marketing and newsletter list but you will continue to receive important information about your rides.