UPDATED September 11, 2020
We will decide every day by Noon whether practices and team events can be held safely outside or if we must modify or cancel.
This has been an unprecedented year for us managing program changes and refunds. To avoid confusion we will move any tuition credits from air quality or health-related cancellations to store credit because we may be able to add make up days or provide other accommodations.
Using the OHA / OSSA Guidelines and referencing the Oregon DEQ sensor in Bend:
- RIDE AS PLANNED:
- No news is good news.
- If we are confident that we can ride in a location with suitable air quality then we will continue practice as planned and no notifications will be sent.
- If the value is over 150+ by 11:30 AM with no obvious clearing trend and no clear air at suitable riding locations then practice will be cancelled.
- Notification of cancellation will be emailed to all registered riders for that day, posted in TeamSnap and on our homepage by Noon.
- All cancelled rides will be automatically transferred to store credit before the end of that day.
- MARGINAL AQI:
- Options that we will consider include but are not limited to: modifying our practice location, ride plan, intensity, duration, activity; or you can notify us in advance that you will not attend practice due to the air quality and we will move your daily rate to store credit.
- Some Riders are more affected than others. If practice continues but the air quality is a concern for your Rider then please communicate that concern to us before practice by email or call our office so we can create a solution.
- No store credit for no-shows when practice is on.