Need a big adventure? Lev Stryker is your guy. Co-owner of Cog Wild, Lev’s been riding challenging trails since he was 15 years old. He’s not only a skilled, strong rider, but also knows Oregon trails inside and out and loves taking guests to some amazing places on a mountain bike.
Lev’s Choice is for the adventurous rider. This means you are looking for long days in the saddle that include ripping fun descents, challenging technical sections and some grinding climbs. This tour can take place in one of the many great riding areas such as Oakridge, McKenzie River, North Umpqua, Ochoco Mountains, Mt. Hood, the elusive Fremont National Forest, or the Deschutes National Forest just outside of Bend.
Rides can vary and include shuttles, point-to-point rides or straight up old-fashioned, epic loops. One thing is for sure—you will earn your post ride beer and fill of delicious food with each day! Cog Wild will choose great campsites and provide all the meals, complete with Deschutes Brewery beer. Afternoon and evening activities might include campfire lounging, swimming holes, hot springs and stargazing.
How it works: Book your spot now. Exact location and routes for this tour are chosen 3-4 weeks in advance, so we can fully understand the guests desires and match them up with the best trail conditions at that time.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3 days of mountain biking on custom routes designed for you and determined by trail conditions.
- Local, expert and caring guides, including Lev himself.
- Transportation to and from the airport, on tour start and end dates.
- Transportation to and from Bend to location of tour.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Two nights of camping.
- Meals: Two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday), lunches (Friday and Saturday) and dinners (Friday and Saturday) as well as on-trail snacks. The guides will cook breakfasts and dinners. You’ll make sandwiches each day for on-trail lunches.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha.
- Cog Wild t-shirt.
- Cog Wild patch.