Dreaming of your next trip to Oakridge? Here’s a list of the trails we shuttle to:
- Alpine Trail: meet at Westfir Covered Bridge / Lower Alpine Trailhead
- Middle Fork of the Willamette
- Heckletooth Mountain
- Youngs Rock / Moon Point
- Hardesty Trail (call us to set this up), meet at the Hardesty Trailhead on highway 58.
- Lawler Trail: meet at the Y intersection 1/2 mile up from Hwy 58 on Patterson Mtn Rd (5847)
- Dead Mountain Trail: meet at Cog Wild Oakridge
Get pumped for the 2021 season with an Oakridge Season Pass. Season passes are good for unlimited shuttles to all of our Oakridge destinations including Alpine Trail, Lawler, Dead Mountain, Hardesty, Larison Rock and Heckletooth. They are on sale now at the best prices of the year:
Oakridge Season Pass pricing:
- Through November 20, 2020: $275
- November 21 – December 31, 2020: $299
- January 1 – April 30, 2021: $350
- May 1 – August 31, 2021: $399
We’re already stoked to hit the trails again this coming spring and summer. Our typical opening day is May 1. weather dependent.
Wondering what’s up on your favorite trails? Check out the Oakridge Trail Conditions to see the current conditions on the Oakridge trails.
When you come to ride Oakridge there are many great trails to ride, and if you want to ride a lot, you can definitely fit in more than one great ride in a day. Some good combos for Oakridge mountain bike shuttles are below:
For a fun full day without too much climbing in the afternoon ride Alpine in the morning with Dead Mtn in the pm.
Just want to go downhill with out the climbing? Dead Mountain is the ticket.
For the hearty and fit rider: Alpine and an afternoon Lawler, or Alpine and afternoon Hardesty.
Want two big backcountry descents? Tap into Lawler and Hardesty.
Want to go deep into the backcountry? Ride ATCA: Alpine, to Tire Mtn, to Cloverpatch, back to Alpine. 26 miles, 4000′ of climbing, 7000′ of descending, all accessed by a single shuttle up to Alpine.
Go big and do them all: Alpine, Hardesty or Lawler and Dead Mountain in the afternoon.
Make sure to check the confirmation email for directions to the shuttle pick up, every trail meets in a unique location. (SEE MAP BELOW)
Your safety and health are our # 1 priority!
- Since we can’t ensure 6′ social distance in the vans, all riders are required to wear a mask or face covering while in the vehicle. This must cover your mouth and nose and stay in place hands free. We have Blackstrap Civil Masks available to purchase for $16.
- We sanitize our vehicles before every trip, and we have reduced the number of riders in any vehicle from 14 to 9, to provide some space between you and your fellow riders.
- We provide hand sanitizer at the trailhead and ask all riders to sanitize prior to entering the vehicle, and again when you step out to go ride. Please see the COVID 19 guidelines that we are following to stay in compliance with Oregon Health Authority.
Looking for another trail or a private shuttle exclusively for you and your crew? Let’s set it up! Pricing is reasonable and we are flexible. Check out our Custom Shuttle options.
Do you want the ultimate Oakridge, Oregon riding experience? Book one of our shuttle assisted guided tours, and let us show you the best of our backcountry trails, tailored just right for you.
Contact Oakridge Cog Wild:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Oakridge cell phone: (541) 219-9248
- Call our main office in Bend: (541) 385-7002
See the Google map below to view the pick up locations for Alpine Trail, Lawler, Hardesty and Dead Mountain.