Cog Wild shuttles are a great way to access the trails around Oakridge and Westfir. We run daily shuttles to Alpine Trail, Dead Mountain, Hardesty and Lawler trails. We also run shuttles to Heckletooth Mountain, Larison Rock, the Middle Fork of the Willamette, and Moon Point / Youngs Rock based on trail conditions or by special request.
Oakridge shuttle schedule: see below and or click on any trail and select “book now” to see real time timeslots and availability.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 AM Alpine, 11 AM Dead Mountain, 1:30 Hardesty, 1:45 Lawler shuttle.
- Friday : Alpine at 8:30, 9 and 10:30 AM, Dead Mountain at 11, Hardesty at 1:30, Lawler at 1:45, Larison Rock at 3:30, Dead Mountain at 5 pm
- Saturday: Alpine at 8:30, 9 and 10:30 AM, Hardest at 11:30, Lawler at 11:45, Dead Mtn at 1 pm, Hardesty at 1:30, Lawler at 1:45, Larison Rock at 3:30, Dead Mountain at 5 pm
- Sunday: Alpine at 8:30, 9 and 10:30 AM, Dead Mountain at 11, Hardesty at 1:30, Lawler at 1:45.
- Wednesday July 21st – shuttle to the Middle Fork of the Willamette, riders get dropped at Paddy’s Valley. $50
Dead MTN Shuttle
Larison Rock Shuttle
Middle Fork of the Willamette Shuttle
Moon Point / Young’s Rock Shuttle
Heckletooth MTN Shuttle
Season Passes & Private Shuttles
Oakridge Shuttle Season Pass
Season passes are good for unlimited shuttles to all of our Oakridge destinations including Alpine Trail, Lawler Trail, Dead Mountain Trail, Hardesty Trail, Larison Rock and Heckletooth trails. Go play, all day. $399.
Do you have a group of riders? Consider booking a private shuttle. Want to skip wasting time staring at your phone trying to figure out where you are? Prefer to stop at the premium view points instead? We have awesome local guides ready to lead you to the goods. It’s not as expensive as you might think. Availability is limited, book in advance to secure your custom trip. Check out our Custom Shuttle options.
Suggested Shuttle Combinations
- If you want to maximize your day (s) in Oakridge consider riding two or three trails in one day. With our shuttle service a fast intermediate or advanced rider can ride Alpine in the morning (8:30 or 9 am), and Larison Rock at noon.
- A more moderately paced day, yet still big day is Alpine in the am followed by Hardesty (1:30 PM) or Lawler (1:45 pm).
- If you are looking for a big day on the bike you can fit in a morning Alpine, then Larison Rock (noon), then Hardesty (1:30) or Lawler (1:45). (you need to keep up a quick pace to accomplish this).
- Want to descend without much climbing? Dead Mountain is our signature flow trail, swoopy and smooth, everyone loves it. Larison Rock is another descent with very little pedaling required. These trails can be paired up any weekday day if you ride quickly, weekends offer more departure times and the rides can be connected at a casual pace.
Shuttle Meet Spots:
The trails in Oakridge are spread out across the landscape and each shuttle has a specific meeting location. Check your confirmation email for directions to the shuttle pick up location. (SEE MAP BELOW). Cell service is limited in the deep canyons; be sure to clarify directions and upload directions while still in wifi or cell service.
Still not sure what to ride?
Ride with a Guide
Guided rides are a great way to experience the diversity of trails and terrain in Oakridge. Our guides will assess your skill, orient you to place, and recommend trails to ride for the rest of your visit.
Hone your Skills
Oakridge’s trails are challenging for riders of every skill level. Our experienced instructors love teaching and will help you improve your skills so you can feel more competent and confident, which means more fun.
Please sign a waiver when you book your first shuttle of 2021. Waivers are valid for the entire 2021 season.
Cancellation policy for daily shuttles:
- A non-refundable 25% deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
- Remaining balance will be collected 48 hours before the start of your activity.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your activity and no shows are non-refundable.
- Modify or cancel your booking through your confirmation email.