Rental bikes continue to be a hot commodity in 2021. This year, Cog Wild has the capacity to rent hardtail and full suspension bikes to our guided rides and skills clinic clients. If you aren’t joining a guided ride or skills clinic, but perhaps are shuttling with us or staying at LOGE, call our office to inquire about day-of or next day rental availability or rent a bike through our favorite local shops:
- Sunnyside Sports: Ibis and Trek
- Hutch’s Westside: Specialized and Niner
- Sagebrush Cycles: Pivot and Orbea
Cog Wild Bike rental Price list:
- Hardtail bikes $45 per day
- Full suspension $85 per day
- Kids mountain bike 20″ and 24″ wheels $30 per day
Cog Wild Bike rental information:
- All rentals include a helmet. Rentals come with your choice of pedals: flat pedals, Shimano SPDs or Crank Brothers.
- Rental bike pick up begins at 8 AM, bikes must be returned by 5 PM at our location at LOGE Camp.
- Gloves, jerseys and water bottles are available for purchase when you pick up your bike.
- Multi day discounts are available.
- Please sign the mountain bike rental waiver during the booking process.