Please see the COVID 19 guidelines that we are following to stay in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority.
If you’re keen to ride the trails and drink some delicious beer but don’t have an entire weekend to devote, this single day Bike and Brew Tour is your ticket. Now offering a fully customizable experience on Bend singletrack with a Deschutes Brewery tour to cool your jets after all is said and done. Fall in love with the Bend life!
This Bike and Brew Tour includes:
- A knowledgable local guide
- Plenty of great snacks to keep you going all day
- Cog Wild water bottle
- Shuttle to the trailhead
- Complimentary post-ride Deschutes beer, Humm Kombucha, and Crater Lake Spirits at the office
- Free tastings and tour at Deschutes Brewery
- Gourmet lunch provisioned by Nancy P’s Bakery
Meeting Time: 8:45am to fill out paper work and be fitted to bike rentals as needed.
Start Time: 9:00am
Finish Time: 2-3pm Brewery tour to immediately follow
Start Location: Cog Wild Headquarters
*Price does not include bike rental. See our bike rental page for more information.
1 – 25 miles, depending on your riding level.
Starts between 4,000 and 5,500 feet. Ends at 3,400 feet in Bend. Expect some climbing and descending.
Beginner to advanced. Previous mountain biking experience is preferred. We will design your ride to match your abilities.
Terrain & Trails
Smooth and fast flowing single track that is fun for all levels. For the more technically intermediate and advanced riders, we can include technical sections of trails.
Recommended Clothing & Gear
Exercise clothes, such as comfortable shorts, t-shirts and tennis shoes are great, as well as a long sleeve sweatshirt or lightweight jacket and riding gloves. Bring a camera and your guide can carry it for you and take photos. Hydration packs are recommended for carrying drinking water. Bring a change of clothes for the brewery tour.
During the reservation process you will need to share the below info for each rider:
- Height and weight for the bike rental.
- Ages of children or those over 60.
- If each rider has mountain bikes before: beginner, intermediate or advanced and any additional details you would like to share.
- Any dietary or medical restrictions.