The North Umpqua River is a recreational paradise with opportunities for epic mountain biking, rafting, kayaking, fishing and camping. And it is the North Umpqua Trail (which we affectionately call NUT) that draws the avid rider. The North Umpqua River Trail is a 79-mile long trail that has been designated as one of the International Mountain Bike Association’s (IMBA) “Epic Rides”. For good reason—it includes big climbs, long descents, technical roots and rocks, numerous stream crossings and miles of ultra-fun riding.
Oh, did we mention the hanging gardens of ferns and moss, the migrating Chinook salmon, the waterfalls and hot springs? You’ll get all of this and more on this tour. Every day of this ride is a point-to-point ride, so you see 100% new tread each day.
No sleeping on the ground for this tour. We’ll stay at local hotel, so you can enjoy a hot shower and soft pillow each night. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you earn your after ride beers and good nights sleep each day!
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3 days of awesome mountain biking, designed for rider skill levels.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Transportation to and from Bend, on tour start and end dates.
- Transportation throughout the tour.
- 2 nights lodging.
- Meals: All your meals from lunch on day one to lunch on day three as well as on-trail snacks.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha.
- Cog Wild t-shirt.
- Cog Wild patch
Cog Wild operates under special use permit from the Umpqua National Forest & Cog Wild is an equal opportunity recreation provider.