Do you dream about technical singletrack with sublime views overlooking a pristine river canyon? Our Umpqua River Trail Camping Tour is your ticket. The North Umpqua Trail, which we affectionately call NUT, is a 79-mile long trail that has been designated as one of the International Mountain Bike Association’s (IMBA) “Epic Rides”. For good reason—it includes big climbs, long descents, technical roots and rocks, numerous stream crossings and miles of ultra-fun riding.
Oh, did we mention the hanging gardens of ferns and moss, the migrating Chinook salmon, the waterfalls and hot springs? You’ll get all of this and more on this tour. Every day of this tour is a point-to-point ride, so you see 100% new trail each day.
We’ll shuttle you back to our campsite every night for cold beer, hearty meals and campfire stories. The Umpqua River area is a recreational paradise, with opportunity for rafting, kayaking, fishing and hiking.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3 days of mountain biking on the Umpqua River Trail.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Transportation from Bend at the start and end of the tour.
- Local transportation during the tour.
- Two nights of camping.
- Meals: All meals are included from lunch on day one to lunch on the 3rd day as well as on-trail snacks.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha.
- Cog Wild t-shirt.
- Cog Wild patch
Cog Wild operates under special use permit from the Umpqua National Forest & Cog Wild is an equal opportunity recreation provider