A Regenerative Mountain Biking Experience
This three day mountain bike adventure combines guided rides with trail work to promote sustainable trails and enhance recreational opportunities for others.
Experienced guides from Cog Wild will select appropriate routes for you to explore & enjoy the amazing mountain bike trails around Bend. Then leaders from the Central Oregon Trail Alliance (COTA) will explain and lead discussions about trail design, our unique high desert ecosystem, sustainable forestry, and stewardship of our recreational resources.
Our trails are built and maintained by volunteers — thank you for your interest in supporting sustainable trails in Central Oregon!
- May 20 – 22, Friday through Sunday
- Three days on the trail: ride, trail work, ride
- Includes an annual membership to COTA
- Discounted rate available at LOGE Camps for visitors
- Santa Cruz bike rentals available for an additional fee
- $240 for all three days
- Lodging special:
- $210 per night for a room at LOGE Camps Bend
- Up to 2 people per room
- Add during checkout to receive this discounted rate
- Meet at 8:30 at Cog Wild for a full-day guided ride with shuttle.
- Includes lunch, snacks and refreshment
- Post ride happy hour at Cog Wild to meet your crew leader to plan Saturday’s work party
- Trail work from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Includes snacks on the trail, then post-work lunch & beverages back at Cog Wild
- Free afternoon to explore Bend
IMPORTANT Trail Work Info
You will get DIRTY! Wear appropriate work clothes – long pants and closed toe shoes (work boots preferred). We provide work gloves, hard hat (required to be worn at all times by USFS), and tools.
- Full-day guided ride with shuttle, lunch, snacks
- Debrief and celebrate!