Please see the COVID 19 guidelines that we are following to stay in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority.
Cog Wild’s vans and drivers are available for custom or private group shuttles for mountain biking or any outdoor endeavor. People tend to book this option for weddings, birthday parties, kayak shuttles and transportation to the start or end of bike packing routes like the Oregon Timber Trail.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Arrange a pick up from your location in Bend, Sunriver or anywhere in Central Oregon. The driver will take you to your requested drop off spot.
- Our smaller vans accommodate up to 14 passengers. The mini bus accommodates up to 25 passengers.
- Sturdy racks for your equipment (if needed)
One hour minimum required. Time starts when the driver leaves Cog Wild and ends when the driver returns.
- $140 per hour for a 14 passenger van
- $200 per hour for the 25 passenger mini bus
Approximate Shuttle Times:
- Westside Bend to Swampy, Wanoga or Dutchman Snow Parks – 1 hour
- Westside Bend to Sunriver – 1 hour
- Westside Bend to Edison Sno-Park – 1.5 hours
- Bend to Oakridge – 5 hours
- A non-refundable 25% deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
- A final guest count must be received 7 days prior to your event..
- Remaining balance will be collected 7 days prior to your event.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days before the start of your activity are non-refundable.