Latest Report, April 5th
The lower elevation trails are melting out and riding well. Snow level is around 4000′, with snow and trees down above that level. Hardesty, Eula, Lawler and Alpine are closed to shuttling due to snow.
Today’s Suggested Rides
- Dead Mountain Trail
- Larison Creek trail
- Lower segments of the Middle Fork of the Willamette River Trail
- Salmon Creek trail
- North Fork of the Middle Fork trail from Westfir
- Out and back on lower Alpine Trail
Road & Gravel Riding:
- We love riding from Oakridge south of town, making a loop around Hills Creek Reservoir. In addition to the loop there are many gravel roads out that way and countless ways to connect to make adventure rides.
- Try venturing up the North Fork (RD 19) and riding the 1928 road through Huckleberry Flats back to Oakridge. This 35 mile loop is beautiful and cruisy, with only one steep climb as you leave the river and climb up to High Prairie.
- For paved road riding consider starting in Westfir and riding out and back on the North Fork of the Willamette (RD 19, OR starting in Oakridge and riding out and back on Hills Creek (RD 23) or the Middle Fork of the Willamette (RD 21) All are low traffic and are beautiful routes along waterways. Watch for cracks in the road.
Oakridge Trails & Conditions Reports
Dead Mountain Trail
E-bike legal trails in the area:
Thanks for reading our conditions report, please email us at email@example.com if you have specific questions or up to date trail conditions to share.