By now, you’re probably familiar with our shuttle season pass here in Bend. But part of why we love Oregon so darn much is that there’s always more great riding just around the corner. Here at Cog Wild, our mission is to help you enjoy more of that great mountain biking. That’s why we’ve expanded daily shuttle service to Oakridge, and now want to offer that same great season pass package we offer here in Bend to Oakridge riders. But don’t let the name fool you, even just a few good weekends through the summer will guarantee you get your money’s worth. For just $200, enjoy unlimited local shuttling (by reservation) from Willamette Mountain Mercantile through the end of the season. We’ll even throw in one day of shuttling here in Bend.
Give us a call to get yours printed today! (541) 385-7002
$200: your pass will have your picture on it. You can buy your Oakridge Shuttle Season Pass online or over the phone. Pass use is unrestricted for the 2019 riding season (usually May-October), inside the following criteria:
- Shuttle stops include Alpine, Dead Mountain, Heckletooth, Larison Rock, Lawler and Hardesty (you must call ahead to reserve a particular drop-off and all drop points and times are subject to change).
- Oakridge Shuttle Season Pass holders are entitled to one Bend shuttle for the season (hole punch will be made in your pass when this trip is taken).
- All dates must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. The sooner in advance you reserve your shuttle, the more likely you are to be guaranteed a space on that shuttle. Once a shuttle is full, you will be deferred to the next available shuttle.
- Four person minimum per shuttle (can be 4 solos, 2 couples, etc).
- Meeting Location: Willamette Mountain Mercantile, 48080 OR 58, Oakridge, OR 97463
- Reserve online here!
- Drivers will wait for a couple of minutes after all reserved guests are loaded, and drivers have final say on departure time. Don’t expect to be waited on unless you make other arrangements with us.
- Your driver can help suggest routes, however you must be self sufficient on the trail. Maps are for sale at Willamette Mountain Mercantile.
NEW!! 2019 Bend & Oakridge Unlimited Season Pass!
If you ride in Bend and Oakridge on the reg, then we have the pass for you! For just $350, you can get unlimited shuttle rides in Bend and in Oakridge!
The Fine Print
As a condition of pass purchase, all Cog Wild passholders understand and accept the following details:
All Oakridge Shuttle Season Pass prices and dates are subject to change. All products are non-transferable and non refundable, even if the pass is never used or picked-up. Cog Wild, at its sole discretion, will determine the length of the riding season & the shuttle operating schedule. The planned 2019 riding season, from May through October, is subject to change based on unpredictable spring and fall weather patterns. All season passes will become valid for use sometime May 1st and expire after the 2019 riding season closing date, as solely determined by Cog Wild. Passes are to be used by the listed passholder only. Penalties for fraudulent pass usage include the revocation of the season pass and/or the banning of an individual or party from shuttle pass purchase and/or shuttle usage indefinitely. These passes are a screaming deal. Please don’t ruin everyone’s day/season by attempting to scam the system. We all just want to ride bikes.