Limited to 100, on a first-come, first-served basis, Cog Wild is bringing the Bend Shuttle Season Pass back for 2019. You know you want one. Come on in or give us a call to purchase yours now, before they’re gone! For a limited time only, get your pass for only $200 before prices increase on May 1st!
Bend-area shuttles will open for the 2019 season this spring depending on snow. Oakridge Shuttle Season Passes are available here.
Bend Shuttle Season Pass Details:
Price is $225. Your pass will have your picture on it. You can buy your Bend Shuttle Season Pass online or over the phone. Pass use is unrestricted for the 2019 riding season (usually May-October), inside the following criteria:
- Shuttle stops include Wanoga Sno-Park, Swampy Lakes Sno-Park, and Dutchman Flats Sno-Park (later in the year, depending on trail conditions up high).
- Shuttle pass holders are entitled to one McKenzie River Trail Shuttle and one Oakridge Shuttle for the season (hole punch will be made in your pass when this trip is taken).
- All dates (local shuttles, Oakridge and MRT shuttles alike), must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. The sooner in advance you reserve your shuttle, the more likely you are to be guaranteed a space on that shuttle. Once a shuttle is full, you will be deferred to the next available shuttle.
- Bend daily shuttle times are 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm and 5:30pm
- Four person minimum per shuttle (can be 4 solos, 2 couples, etc).
- Meeting Location: Cog Wild, 255 SW Century Dr., Bend, OR
- Text (541) 219-9248 to reserve your shuttle spot!
- Please include your name, # of riders in your party, and your drop off location. We will contact you via text to confirm or cancel shuttles.
Love Bend and Oakridge?? Check out our 2019 Bend & Oakridge Unlimited Season Pass!
If you ride in Bend and Oakridge on the reg (or want to), then we have the pass for you! For just $350, you can get unlimited shuttle rides in Bend and in Oakridge!