Limited time offer! 2021 passes are on sale until April 30th
January 1- April 30, 2021: $250
May 1-August 31, 2021: $299
The Bend mountain bike shuttle season typically runs May 1-October 31. Some years we can run well into November and it can be the best conditions of the year!
Oakridge more your jam?
Oakridge Shuttle Season Passes are available here.
Bend Shuttle Season Pass Details:
- Season pass holders are expected to be self sufficient adventurers: please carry a pack to accommodate all your needs for the day including: food, water, extra clothing, first aid kit, charged cell phone, map, and more according to your unique needs. You are responsible for yourself after the shuttle drops you at the trailhead.
- Cog’s daily shuttle drops riders at Wanoga, Swampy Lakes and Dutchman’s Flat Trailheads.
- Bend daily shuttle schedule is posted on our Bend Daily Shuttle page, and changes with the seasons.
- Reserve all shuttles at least 24 hours in advance. Shuttle reservations are made online here.
- A four person minimum is required to confirm a shuttle (can be 4 solos, 2 couples, etc).
- Meeting Location: Cog Wild, 19221 SW Century Dr.- located at LOGE Bend. Please meet in our outdoor meeting space on the south side of the hotel property. Park in any parking spot on the property.
- Reservations can be modified or cancelled via your confirmation email.
- Questions? Please call 541-385-7002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org