Ride all you want this summer with Cog Wild’s Shuttle Season Pass
You know you want one, so just buy one now! Our trails will be clear before you know it.
Bend-area shuttles will open for the 2020 season this spring depending on snow levels. Oakridge Shuttle Season Passes are available here.
Bend Shuttle Season Pass Details:
Price is $225. You can buy your Bend Shuttle Season Pass online, on this page or over the phone.
Your pass is activated on the date of purchase and is valid for an entire year from that date. Once purchased, the office will generate a unique code for you that will be emailed to you after which you can book online anytime.
- Shuttle stops include Wanoga Sno-Park, Swampy Lakes Sno-Park, and Dutchman’s Flat Sno-Park (later in the year, depending on trail conditions up high).
- We recommend reserving all shuttles at least 24 hours in advance. The sooner in advance you reserve your shuttle, the more likely you are to be guaranteed a space on that shuttle. Once a shuttle is full, you will be deferred to the next available shuttle.
- Bend daily shuttle times are listed on our Bend Daily Shuttle page and are subject to change.
- Four person minimum per shuttle (can be 4 solos, 2 couples, etc).
- Meeting Location: Cog Wild, 19221 SW Century Dr.- our office located at LOGE Bend. Please meet in our new outdoor gravel area in the back of the property near the Cog Wild trailers.
- Shuttle reservations are made online here.
- Questions, call 541-385-7002 or email email@example.com
Love Bend and Oakridge?? Check out our Bend & Oakridge Unlimited Season Pass!
If you ride in Bend and Oakridge on the reg (or want to), then we have the pass for you! For just $400, you can get unlimited shuttle rides in Bend and in Oakridge!