Are you ready for adventure? We’re ready for adventure too.
After a few years of being on hold we are super stoked to bring back multi-day adventures on the backcountry trails across Oregon. These are the trips we live for: long days on the bike, concentrated time with a few quality people and total immersion in nature.
These are the trips we live for: long days on the bike, concentrated time with a few quality people and total immersion in nature. These adventures take place on some quality back country tails from the northern to southern Oregon. Choose from preset dates starting in late June through the end of September or collaborate with us to organize a custom trip for your private group.
- Mt. Hood Region: become one with everything on confidence inspiring trails from Hood River to the flanks of Mt. Hood.
- McKenzie River & the Old Cascade Crest Region: the MRT is on the itinerary along with other gems up in the Old Cascade Crest. You’ll love every minute of the pain.
- Adventures out of Bend: multiple days of riding on the amazing trails around Bend. Stay at LOGE Hotel for bike in bike out accommodations and a pool!
- Oakridge Region: two sandwich epic rides and shuttle fests; Oakridge has it all including a lodging option!
- Upper Umpqua & Timpanogas Region: get your fill of adventure with high country rides around Timpanogas Lake, deep river canyons and the best sections of the North Umpqua Trail.
Registration is open, commit to adventure.