Please see the COVID 19 guidelines that we are following to stay in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority.
Are you new to mountain biking, or want to learn new skills? Or are you a regular rider and ready to take it to the next level? Hiring a professional mountain bike coach can take your riding from “I’m just gonna try to hang on” to “I’ve so got this.” You’ll be ready to tackle that next obstacle in no time.
Cog Wild has professional mountain bike coaches to help you become a more confident and skilled rider. Signing up for a full-day or half-day private skills clinic by yourself or with friend will leave you ready for more challenges!
Interested in conquering Mt. Bachelor’s downhill park? Gain skills and confidence with one of our professional, certified coaches, specializing in downhill mountain biking. Cog Wild is teaming up with Mt Bachelor to offer beginner to advanced downhill mountain bike skills clinics for solo riders or private groups. Get berm shreddy and jump ready at Oregon’s premiere downhill park with Cog Wild’s finest guides and coaches.
Our Mountain Bike Skills Lesson Includes:
- Private one-on-one or small group skill building lesson, customized to your level
- Professional mountain bike coach
- Transportation from Cog Wild Headquarters to the lesson location
- Half-day lesson includes on-trail snacks
- Full-day lesson includes on-trail lunch and snacks
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha
DOWNHILL LESSON DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bike rental (can be obtained from Mt Bachelor rentals)
- Pads or helmet (can be obtained from Mt Bachelor rentals)
- Bike Park ticket (can be purchased on the day of at Mt Bachelor)
- Transportation to or from Mt Bachelor