Ride Mt. Bachelor’s bike park with confidence after a lesson with a certified mountain bike coach. Cog Wild partners with Mt Bachelor to offer intermediate to advanced downhill mountain bike skills clinics for solo riders or private groups. Get berm shreddy and jump ready at Oregon’s premiere downhill park with Cog Wild’s finest guides and coaches. Please inquire for a Mt. Bachelor skills lesson. These lessons are for advanced riders. Coaches and dates are limited.
Private Mt. Bachelor downhill lesson includes:
- One-on-one or small group downhill skills building, the lessons will be determined by your skill level and mountain biking goals.
- Professional mountain bike coach
- Lunch and snacks
Mt. Bachelor downhill lessons do not include:
- Bike rental (can be booked through Mt. Bachelor rentals)
- Pads or helmet (can be obtained from Mt. Bachelor rentals)
- Bike Park ticket (can be purchased at Mt. Bachelor)
- Transportation to or from Mt. Bachelor
Full-day downhill lesson at Mt. Bachelor – 5 hours
- 1 person – $290
- 2 people – $230 per person
- 3 people – $175 per person
- 4+ people – $140 per person
*Price does not include bike rental or lift tickets. Check Mt. Bachelor’s Summer page for more information.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled clinic start time. Keep in mind it takes about 30 minutes to drive to Mt. Bachelor from Bend.
The base of Mt. Bachelor is 6,000ft. The lift goes up to mid-mountain at 7,775ft
Intermediate to advanced. The lesson will be customized based on your skills and goals.
TERRAIN & TRAILS
Mt. Bachelor has machine and hand built downhill trails.
RECOMMENDED CLOTHING & GEAR
- Full face helmet
- Gloves and protective eye ware such as sunglasses or goggles
- Pads are a good idea: Mt. Bachelor is a volcano and has sharp lava rock just off the trails.
Be ready to share the following information for each rider during the booking process:
- Height and weight for the bike rental.
- Ages of minors or those over 60.
- Each riders’ mountain biking skill and experience: beginner, intermediate or advanced and additional details you would like your coach to know
- Dietary or medical restrictions.
CAN I USE MY OWN BIKE?
Yes! Your own mountain bike is best because you are used to it, but we can rent you a mountain bike if needed.
I HAVE BEEN RIDING FOR A LONG TIME – WHAT CAN YOU TEACH ME?
Our coaches have lots of experience with all skill levels. For more advanced riders, we can work on technical trail riding, jumps, and high-speed cornering.