Winter brings unmatched fun and gorgeous scenery to Central Oregon – and now our Winter Fat Bike Guided Ride allows you to explore our snowy wonderland on two wheels. Fat bikes are the epitome of fun (we guarantee you will giggle at least once) and there is no better place to ride them than in Bend. Bundle up with us to experience the crisp, clean winter air and the beauty of the snow-covered Cascade Mountains on a fat bike.
Fat biking is suitable for all levels and we will take you where the snow conditions are best for that day. You might ride on fat tire bike-specific trails at a local Sno-Park, or cruise deeper into the backcountry on higher elevation groomed roads.
This Fat Tire Bike Tour includes:
- 3-hour fat tire bike tour
- Fat Bike Rental
- Local, expert and caring guides
- Toasty neoprene Bar Mitts to keep your hands warm
- Transportation to and from Cog Wild Headquarters
- Substantial, healthy snacks on the trail including Picky Bar
- Complimentary post-ride hot and cold beverages including beer from Deschutes Brewery , and Humm Kombucha