For a completely novel winter experience take a Winter Fat Bike Guided Ride! Bundle up with us to experience the crisp, clean winter air and the beauty of the snow-covered Cascade Mountains on a fat bike. Routes are determined by the snow conditions: You might ride on fat tire bike-specific trails or cruise deeper into the backcountry on higher elevation groomed roads.
Fat biking is suitable for intermediate to expert riders and folks who are comfortable exercising outside in winter for 3 hours at a time. Fat biking can be surprisingly difficult and therefore are not suitable for beginner cyclists or folks who are new to winter recreation.
This Fat Tire Bike Tour includes:
- 3-hour fat tire bike tour
- Fat bike rental
- Local, expert and caring guides
- Toasty neoprene Bar Mitts to keep your hands warm
- Transportation to and from Cog Wild Headquarters
- Substantial, healthy snacks on the trail including Picky Bar
- Complimentary post-ride hot and cold beverages including beer from Deschutes Brewery , Polar Sletzer and Humm Kombucha