The mountain bike trails in Bend are great, but the trails we can access within a 100 mile radius of Bend are stellar!
Let’s go adventuring on Wednesdays to the must-do backcountry rides beyond Bend. This is the real deal: be ready for sustained climbs and hike-a-bikes and get rad on long downhills. If you aren’t worn out at the end of the day maybe you should be on the Oregon Timber Trail instead!
Wild Wednesdays run from June until the snow flies will be scheduled based on snow pack and trail conditions at these locations:
- Various routes in the Old Cascade Crest
- Ollalie/ O’Leary & bonus
- Newberry Rim
- The Ochocos
- Mt. Bachelor to Sisters via Trail 99
These rides are also available for private groups any day of the week. Call or email to set up an adventure for your crew.
- June 30: Round and Lookout Mountains in the Ochocos
- July 14: O’Leary & Kings Castle with Saddle Trail option
- July 28: Old Cascade Crest: Gate Creek Browder Ridge
- August 11: Mt. Bachelor to Sisters (shuttle back to Bend included)
- August 25: Charleton-Lemish Loop with optional Twins out and back
- September 8: O’Leary & Kings Castle with Saddle Trail option
- September 22: Old Cascade Crest: The Pyramids/ Crescent
- October TBD based on customer interest and snow levels.
All Wild Wednesday rides start and end at Cog’s Bend headquarters at LOGE Bend. Be ready to jump on the van at 7:30 AM, we will return to Bend around 5:30 PM.
You’ll be on trail all day: bring a pack with layers, ample water, bike repair tools, personal snacks that you know work for your body, etc.
- Picky bars and snacks during the ride
- Sandwiches from Nancy P’s Bakery
- Deschutes Brewery Beer and Humm Kombucha after the ride
- Guide & shuttle support for the day