The mountain bike trails in Bend are great, but the trails we can access within a 100 mile radius of Bend are stellar!
Let’s go adventuring on Wednesdays to the must-do backcountry rides beyond Bend. This is the real deal: be ready to suffer on long climbs and hike-a-bikes and get rad on long downhills. If you aren’t worn out at the end of the day maybe you should be on the Oregon Timber Trail instead!
Wild Wednesdays run from June until the snow flies will be scheduled based on snow pack and trail conditions at these locations:
- Various routes in the Old Cascade Crest
- Ollalie/ O’Leary & bonus
- Newberry Rim
- The Ochocos
- Mt. Bachelor to Sisters via Trail 99
- June 2
- June 16
- June 30
- July 14
- July 28
- August 11
- August 25
- September 8
- September 22
- October TBD based on customer interest and snow levels.
All Wild Wednesday rides start and end at Cog’s Bend headquarters at LOGE Bend. Be ready to jump on the van at 7:30 AM, we will return to Bend around 5:30 PM.
You’ll be on trail all day: bring a pack with layers, ample water, bike repair tools, personal snacks that you know work for your body, etc.
- Picky bars and snacks during the ride
- Sanwiches from Nancy P’s Bakery
- Deschutes Brewery Beer and Humm Kombucha after the ride
- Guide & shuttle support for the day