Please see the COVID 19 guidelines that we are following to stay in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority.
Bend is the perfect place for family reunions, weddings, birthday parties and gatherings. Why not take a spin on our mountain bike trails with your group? Cog Wild loves organizing private group day tours in beautiful Central Oregon.
You let us know how many people you have, what type of riding you want to do, and we’ll take care of the rest. Want a winter adventure on a fat bike? We’ve got you covered. Looking to incorporate the Bend Ale Trail? We can take you to a brewery after the ride so you can continue the party.
PRIVATE DAY TOURS CAN INCLUDE:
- Customized itinerary and routes organized specifically for your time frame and group interests.
- Transportation to and from your hotel, home, or business location in the Bend or Sunriver area.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Half-day tours include: unlimited bottled water, energy bars, fruit and snacks.
- Full-day tours include: unlimited bottled water, on-trail lunch, fruit and desert.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha after returning to Cog Wild.
- Mountain bikes and helmet rentals.
Times: Half day: 9am, 10:30am or 12:30pm. Full day: 9am.
We are flexible if you need a special time.
Start Location: Cog Wild Headquarters. Hotel pickups are available, but will be included in total tour time.
Half-day Private Tour 1-4 hours (bikes included)*
- $125 per person for 6 + guests
Full-day Private Tour 4-6 hours (bikes included)*
- $155 per person for 6 + guests
*This is the price per person for a minimum of 6 riders.
- All group tours need a minimum of 6 riders and are paid by one person.
- If you have less than 6 riders, the price still remains at the 6-rider price.
- If the group needs to be split into different rides for different riding levels, we may need to bring in more guides and we may need to increase the price. Contact us for details.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required at time of booking.
- The remaining balance will be due 7 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Group tours go—rain or shine. Alternative routes will be incorporated if needed.
Cancellation policy for private or custom guided rides:
- A non-refundable 25% deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
- A final guest count must be received 7 days prior to your event..
- Remaining balance will be collected 7 days prior to your event.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days before the start of your activity are non-refundable.
Varies. We work with you to determine length of rides for your group!
Varies according to rider levels.
Beginner to advanced. This can be an introductory ride for new riders or a skill-building ride for beginner to intermediate riders. Or if you have an advanced group, we’ll go shred more challenging trails.
Terrain & Trails
Most Central Oregon trails are smooth and flowing single track and double track that winds through Ponderosa pine forests, but at certain times of the year, we can access high alpine trails. For groups that of experienced riders, we can incorporate more advanced trails.
Recommended Clothing & Gear
Cycling clothing or exercise clothing, such as comfortable shorts, t-shirts and tennis shoes are great, as well as a long sleeve insulating layer or lightweight jacket. Hydration pack or backpack for carrying water, lunch and clothing layers. Helmets are required for all rides and we can provide helmets. Bring your camera!
During the reservation process you will need to share the below info for each rider:
- Height and weight for the bike rental.
- Ages of children or those over 60.
- If each rider has mountain bikes before: beginner, intermediate or advanced and any additional details you would like to share.
- Any dietary or medical restrictions.
We have unlimited route options for all levels of private groups. We can organize our Singletrack Sampler, a Mt. Bachelor to Bend ride, or a fun loop in the high country. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your fun is optimized! If you are looking for a winter outing, our Winter Fat Bike Tours are a great way to get outside on two wheels.