Please see the COVID 19 guidelines that we are following to stay in compliance with the Oregon Health Authority.
Bend is the perfect place for family reunions, weddings, birthday parties and gatherings. Why not take a spin on our mountain bike trails with your group? Cog Wild loves organizing private group day tours in beautiful Central Oregon.
You let us know how many people you have, what type of riding you want to do, and we’ll take care of the rest. Want a winter adventure on a fat bike? We’ve got you covered. Looking to incorporate the Bend Ale Trail? We can take you to a brewery after the ride so you can continue the party.
PRIVATE DAY TOURS CAN INCLUDE:
- Customized itinerary and routes organized specifically for your time frame and group interests.
- Transportation to and from your hotel, home, or business location in the Bend or Sunriver area.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Half-day tours include: unlimited bottled water, energy bars, fruit and snacks.
- Full-day tours include: unlimited bottled water, on-trail lunch, fruit and desert.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha after returning to Cog Wild.
- Mountain bikes and helmet rentals.