Mt Bachelor to Bend is one of the most epic mountain bike rides our area has to offer. Imagine this: crisp mountain air mixed with warm sunshine beaming on you as your guide unloads your bikes at the base of Mt. Bachelor, at the crest of the Cascade Mountains. You grab your hydration pack, strap on your helmet, and prepare to spend the rest of the day on up to 35 miles of sweet singletrack bliss as you make your way back to Bend.
This is the most distinctive Central Oregon ride, but know that there are many options. However we get back to Bend, you will sure to experience miles of fast flowing sections, rocky or rooty sections (if desired), scenic alpine views, forest cruising and some of the most fun you can have in the area. As we descend in elevation, you’ll see the changing ecosystems as we go. Plus, we’ll eat a tasty lunch on the trail at one of our favorite viewpoints.
Can’t get enough of this ride? We highly recommend doing this tour more than once. We will give you a unique route each day with new trails and new scenery.
This 1 Day Mt Bachelor to Bend Mountain Bike Tour Includes:
- Up to six-hour long mountain bike tour, personalized to your riding level
- Local, expert and caring guides
- Shuttle to the trailhead
- Lunch sandwiches from local favorite bakery, Nancy P’s
- Tasty, filling and healthy snacks on the trail
- Cog Wild water bottle
- Complimentary post-ride Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits, and/or Humm Kombucha after returning to Cog Wild