Imagine this: crisp mountain air mixed with warm sunshine beaming as we unload bikes at the trailhead high in the Cascade Mountains. You grab your hydration pack, strap on your helmet, and prepare to spend the rest of the day on up to 35 miles of sweet singletrack bliss as you make your way back to Bend.
Our full day, “Bachelor to Bend” highlights the best trails available at any time of the season. Routes vary with the snow line, moving up as the high country trails clear off. However we get back to Bend, you will sure to experience miles of fast flowing sections, rocks and roots (if desired), scenic alpine views, forest cruising and some of the most fun you can have in the area. As we descend in elevation, you’ll experience a change in ecosystems from wide open Hemlocks to mixed conifer to classic Ponderosa stands. Plus, we’ll eat a tasty lunch on the trail at one of many scenic viewpoints.
We highly recommend doing this tour more than once. Your guide will give you a unique route each day with new trails and new scenery.
Full Day Guided Ride Includes:
- Up to six-hour long mountain bike tour, personalized to your riding level
- Guide to accompany you on the trail
- Shuttle from Cog Wild to the trailhead
- Substantial sandwiches from local favorite bakery, Nancy P’s
- Cog Wild water bottle
- Substantial, healthy snacks on the trail including Picky Bar
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer Polar Seltzer and Humm Kombucha