Appropriate for mature Riders age 12+ who plan on making cycling their main sport for the year. Talk to your Coach to see if this is a good fit for you.
Prepare for Your Season
Spin on your own bike at Bowen Sports Performance (BSP). Learn about power, efficiency, pacing, bike fit and get faster!
Strength Sessions with Coach Bill, off the bike either at BSP or Fusion Fitness.
Weekend or midweek activities together to have fun and keep our training fresh.
We will follow a modern approach to Winter Training so that Riders can feel smarter, stronger and more prepared for the upcoming season.
Pre Season Goals
Intentional practice produces stronger minds, fitter bodies and promotes health.
Good form is critical for all of your movements to prevent injury while enhancing athleticism.
Positive environment from the coaches and your peers keeps everyone feeling supported to do the hard work.
Discover new things about yourself and your sport!
Begins January 14, ends March 12 = 9 weeks.
- DEFAULT = TUESDAYS SPIN: at BSP 4:15 to 5:15
- If we get 11+ Riders we will split the group in half and add a second spin session on Thursdays
- DEFAULT = THURSDAYS STRENGTH: at BSP 4:15 to 5:15
- If we get 8+ Riders we will split the group and begin TUESDAYS STRENGTH at Fusion Fitness
WEEKENDS & EVENTS: We will do something together if weather & timing allows. These are optional, just for fun.
- Team Nordic Ski, TBD
- Jan 26, Sunday: Nordeen Fat Bike 15km Race
- less than 10 miles, mostly downhill, this will be fun
- We’re working on free or reduced bike rentals… stay tuned
- REGISTER for the Race through MBSEF $40
- Fat Bike Training Ride date coming soon!
- Feb 9, Sunday: Full Moon Nordic Ski — weather permitting, we’ll get Nordic skis (skate or classic) and go from the parking lot up to a shelter for sunset & snacks
- Team Ice Skate — TBD
- Polar Plunge — official or on our own 😉
- Pilot Butte Challenge — Feats of Strength! TBD
- More coming, and if you have ideas let us know!
- PART TIME = $149 Choose Strength or Spin, plus weekends
- FULL TIME = $299 Strength + Spin, plus weekends
How to Register for a Team
Our online reservation allows single rides, multiple rides, and multiple children (use QTY) when they’re eligible for the same activities.
- Click on the button in the description / sidebar / footer to open the checkout window
- Choose options like “Part Time” / “Full Time” / “Winter Training”
- Choose a DATE on the calendar and enter the Rider’s Name, Email, Phone and CONTINUE
- To add another date if needed — choose CONTINUE SHOPPING
- Checkout for the full amount, use a code, or make a down payment if that option is enabled
- You will receive confirmation by email when your booking is requested and again when it is accepted
- Use your multiple-day discount code at checkout under “Have a code?”
- Spots remaining will show up per day on the calendar, if enabled
- Waitlist will appear as an option, if enabled
- Your card will NOT be charged until we manually accept your reservation after review
- Riding a lot?
- Purchase a multi-day gift card first to save $15 – $100 on your rides! Full details in the next tab.
- Use your multi-day discount code, pay with a card; or sign up in our office with cash
- Call our office if you need assistance.
Monthly Payment Option
- For some Teams we allow monthly payment options, if it is enabled you can checkout by making a deposit which counts as your first month’s payment
- We will automatically charge that card on file for the remaining amounts with the final payment done between the 1st and 5th of the month in which the program ends
- Not applicable to Camps / Trips / Clinics / Recreational Rides
Online Waiver is required. They must be renewed annually and are good for all Cog Wild and Cascadia Junior Cycling activities. You will receive an automated customized link in your confirmation email or you can sign it now:
Check out the All Mountain, XC and Elementary Teams for this spring.