Video & Photo Review
We shoot photos and videos at some practices to better illustrate what our riders need to work on and everyone can benefit from the discussions that come from the review. This is a safe space where everyone is collaborating on improving but we keep the individual review content for the team-only. Other promotional videos or photos will be made public, like the videos here:
- Read Coach Bill’s article explaining TrainingPeaks & how to get started
- Rider should be able to record Heart Rate at minimum; or Power, but that is typically more expensive. We need these measurements to know your “training score” for the day.
- Everyone is applied to a group plan where everyone sees the same info each day, but we can modify individual calendars if needed.
- You can use the free version and upgrade to the paid version only if you need those additional features. 99% of juniors are totally fine on the free version.
- This is used for team chat / quick updates / sharing photos / traveling / meet ups / immediate updates. Critically important messages will still go out by email as well.
- We must invite you to the team, talk to your coach if you need an invite.
- At sign up, set the Athlete as primary and use “Add Family Member” to ensure parents receive all messages and notifications as well.
- Riders can use the app on their phone and parents can monitor it with the app or by email notifications, it’s your choice how you set it up.
- Install Zoom on your phone / iPad or laptop so you can join in with audio and video
- Ask Coach Bill for the meeting link.
USA Cycling has launched a new, free member service page to connect you with help regarding:
- Mental Health
- Please check it out here
- They offer free accounts for riders 15 and under. Learn more here.
- You can join ZWIFT with a speed sensor on a regular trainer, or use a power meter, or smart trainer. Check their site for all of the details.
- Connect TrainingPeaks to do many of our team rides and record all of your completed activities to your training log.