Daily Drop In Rides
SINGLE RIDES & CLINICS
Drop In Rides & Clinics
Our welcoming & experienced coaches truly enjoy teaching teenage riders the fundamental skills that help them progress their riding.
These rides explore singletrack trails throughout our extensive local trail network. Many rides will begin as a shuttle to allow the group to ride back to LOGE; this increases variety and usually allows a net loss of elevation.
Participants are expected to have experience on trails, a working mountain bike, and a desire to improve their riding.
We emphasize trail etiquette, offer lots of tips & encouragement on every ride and match the pace to the least experienced riders in the group to ensure everyone has a positive experience. Groups will be based on two coaches for every 6 – 8 riders.
GROUP RIDES to Develop SKILLS & TEAMWORK
Riders will want to ride at different speeds on different kinds of bikes on different trails, therefore we break into groups each day that accommodate as many preferences as we can.
Goals for our middle & high school group include:
Middle & High School MTB Skills Rides
For Ages 11 – 18 / Grades 6 – 12
Single Ride & Clinic Format
- Location: Cog Wild at LOGE
- Spring and Summer details coming soon
Mandatory for Participation:
Other Suggestions for Elementary:
- Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
- Can I reschedule? Up to 5 days prior you can reschedule your booking through the “Manage this booking” link in your confirmation email or email / call our office. Within 5 days and up to 24 hours notice we will reschedule your ride. No rescheduling for no-shows.
- Refunds? No refunds on pre-paid gift cards. For all other cases we offer refunds for medical reasons or other valid reasons up to 5 days prior. Within 5 days please contact us. No refunds for no-shows.
Coaches, Guides & Drivers
Guides & Coaches
Our awesome mountain bike guides and coaches will help your children fall in love with group riding on our local trails!
MEET THE STAFF
Drivers & Transport
We will use our Mini Bus and Vans to transport riders from LOGE to the trailheads.
Currently running at half-capacity due to COVID restrictions.