We are offering two programs for specific schools this fall.
Montessori Center of Bend
The Montessori Center of Bend in Northwest Crossing can enroll their riders into Cog Kids and we’ll provide a special shuttle from their school to practice at LOGE. Sign up and details are on the Cog Kids page.
Students in grades 4 & 5 at CACO have their own group on Mondays in October. This is a multi-week program but riders may join late with a pro-rate if space allows. Details are below.
GROUP RIDES Develop SKILLS & TEAMWORK
Riders will want to ride at different speeds on different kinds of bikes on different trails, therefore we break into groups each day that accommodate as many preferences as we can.
Goals for our elementary group include:
Please read our COVID-19 Precautions before booking your reservation.
Fall 2020 CACO Grades 4 & 5 MTB Skills Rides
For riders in Grades 4 & 5 at Cascades Academy
Mondays at LOGE
3:30 – 5:30 PM
Includes Transportation to Trails
October 5, 12, 19, 26
- Location: Cog Wild at LOGE
- 2-Hour Skills Group Ride on Mondays: October 5, 12, 19, 26
- 3:15 – 3:30 PM – Meet at Cog Wild
- We will ride from LOGE or if everyone is comfortable we may shuttle up a short ways to do a point-to-point ride back to LOGE. Transport is in our large vehicles at half-capacity with face coverings required.
- 5:30 PM – Riders return to Cog Wild
How it works:
- Sign up online, sign the online waiver and come to LOGE for your ride
- Multi-Child Discount of 10% is applied automatically when reserving multiple children for the same date on the same ride.
- Otherwise you can use code “MULTICHILD” when reserving different dates / programs to get 10% off your total. Must be approved by the office staff before payment is accepted.
- $120 for all 4 rides
- 10% Multi-child discount when you have two or participants enrolled during the same season. See above for explanation.
How to enroll:
- Once in the online system, select the start date of your first ride, enter your parent contact & payment info — the rider info is collected at the end in a questionnaire.
- You can enroll multiple children on for the same experiences.
- We will manually review your booking and accept payment after a review to ensure your enrollment is correct and accept payment after manual review.
- Waiver — a link is emailed in the final confirmation email for you to sign online or you can use the iPad at the office. Waivers needed for every child; good for 1 year.
- You are reserving a ride that secures a spot for your child with a coach with transport. No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours; no credits for no-shows.
- If a situation comes up we will help however we can — please call or email us.
- Waitlist is enabled — add your rider if you see that option in case we have any cancellations or if we can increase capacity to accommodate your request.
Mandatory for Participation:
Other Suggestions for Elementary:
- Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
- Can I reschedule? Up to 5 days prior you can reschedule your booking through the “Manage this booking” link in your confirmation email or email / call our office. Within 5 days and up to 24 hours notice we will reschedule your ride. No rescheduling for no-shows.
- Refunds? No refunds on pre-paid gift cards. For all other cases we offer refunds for medical reasons or other valid reasons up to 5 days prior. Within 5 days please contact us. No refunds for no-shows.
Coaches, Guides & Drivers
Guides & Coaches
Our awesome mountain bike guides and coaches will help your children fall in love with group riding on our local trails!
MEET THE STAFF
Drivers & Transport
We will use our Mini Bus and Vans to transport riders from LOGE to the trailheads.
Currently running at half-capacity due to COVID restrictions.