Presented by Cog Wild
For Ages 9 – 12
Our Elementary MTB Team will ride with coaches who are dedicated to helping you become a better, smarter rider! This group is focused on developing impeccable riding habits & skills, challenging yourself and reaching your goals over the season and many of them want to join either the All Mountain, XC, Cyclocross or Club Team when they’re ready:
- Create stoke within a supportive Team atmosphere
- Enhance respect of yourselves, your team, our environment
- Develop deeper understanding of how you and your bike operate
- Ride technical terrain
- Train together to acquire the skills, fitness and judgement required to ride in new locations & events
- Become more effective at: faster cornering, climbing, steeper descending, adjustments for conditions, braking, positive mindset
- Safety, Support, Fulfillment, and FUN!
These team goals set everyone up for success with your personal development & progression as an athlete.
If you love mountain biking and want to ride a few days each week then we are your team and we welcome you with open arms! Supportive coaches have no expectations that you will train to race — we’re here to help you learn, go on big rides, and enjoy our sport.
Spring Elementary Mountain Bike Team
For Ages 9 – 12, this Team runs from April 4 – June 5. We will end our spring session with a fun social ride on a weekend in June.
- Spring Elementary Team Riders are dedicated to training 2 days per week:
- Main ride is Wednesdays
- Weekend Group Ride or home activity is also included; and access to certain trips and camps that are appropriate for this age group.
- $500 for the spring season
- Monthly payment available
Team Clothing & Uniforms
All Team Riders will receive a team clothing item (hoodie, shirt, etc.) with your membership but all jerseys / bibs other race uniforms will be made available for purchase separately.
Help: How to Register
Contact Team Manager Bill Warburton Bill@cogwild.com if you have any questions or need more info. When you’re ready to sign up you can do that online here.
- Click on the button in the description / sidebar / footer to open the checkout window
- Choose the correct Team & Options of your first selection
- Choose a DATE on the calendar and enter the Rider’s Name, Email, Phone and CONTINUE
- Checkout for the full amount, use a code, or make a down payment if that option is enabled
- Use the blue CONTINUE SHOPPING button to add another selection to your cart
- You will receive confirmation by email when your booking is requested and again when it is accepted
Monthly Payment Option
- For Teams we allow monthly payment options. If it is enabled at checkout, you can register by paying a deposit which counts as your first month’s payment
- We will automatically charge that card on file for the remaining amounts with the final payment done between the 1st and 5th of the month in which the program ends
- Not applicable to Camps / Trips / Clinics / Recreational Rides
We have many trips, events and races that we will coordinate this season.
The full list is on our Trips page but a couple highlights for the All Mountain Team are listed below:
Elementary MTB Team Trips
Spring Break to End of School — this is our main season with regular midweek and weekend practices, camps and travel to awesome riding areas.
4 Spring Team Begins!
15-19 TRIP: Sea Otter Classic, Monterey CA. Can attend with a parent but must be 13+ to go with the team solo.
2-3 Hood River Riding Camp — we might be able to take younger riders on this, stay tuned.
16 CDC Enduro Hood River, OR. Try an Enduro if they have space in your category, otherwise we’ll try another event.
6 Ochocos Team Trip Prineville, OR. Working on being able to take younger riders on this trip.
11-14 Silver Mountain Bike Park Trip. Kellogg, Idaho. Working on being able to take younger riders on this trip.
25 CDC Gravity Series 1 of 3 Stevens Pass, WA.
1 Oakridge Team Trip
4-9 Trip to CRANKWORX Whistler, BC
22 CDC Gravity Series 2 of 3 Mt. Bachelor
Fall Elementary MTB Team
9 Fall Team Tentatively Begins with midweek & weekend rides
13 CDC JR Enduro Fall Creek, WA.
4 CDC JR Enduro Roslyn, WA.
18 CDC JR Enduro North Slope in Olympia, WA.
24 End of Season Party!
- Skills Clinics
- Trips to fun places — day trips and overnights
- Trail Work Parties
- Weeekend Shuttles & Group Rides from LOGE April through October
- Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
- Can I reschedule? Up to 5 days prior you can reschedule your booking through the “Manage this booking” link in your confirmation email or email / call our office. Within 5 days and up to 24 hours notice we will reschedule your ride. No rescheduling for no-shows.
- Refunds? No refunds on pre-paid Cog Cash gift cards. For all other cases we offer refunds for medical reasons or other valid reasons up to 5 days prior. Within 5 days please contact us. No refunds for no-shows.
Consistent coaches on Wednesdays and mix in with the other Teams for weekend activities.
Our coaches all bring different insights & experiences to our training that help everyone improve: