Thursdays this Fall
We are excited to resume Cog Kids this fall for ages 4, 5 and 6 on Thursdays! Intro to mountain biking with skills, games and group rides for preschool and kindergartners in Bend, Oregon.
Participants must show a desire to ride in the group and have a bike capable of riding on dirt. See REQUIREMENTS below for more information.
This is a skills-based clinic & group ride where trained coaches help young riders develop proper fundamental riding skills that will help them enjoy their time on the bike! We keep it fun, take lots of breaks and play games.
Due to COVID restrictions we have changed our format. Please Note:
Goals for our Cog Kids include:
Please read our COVID-19 Precautions before booking your reservation.
Fall 2020 Cog Kids Intro to MTB
For Ages 4, 5 & 6
6 Week Skills Progression
Thursdays 3:30 – 5:15 PM
September 17 to October 22
- Location: Cog Wild at LOGE
- Practice is 3:30 – 5:15 PM
- Meet at Cog Wild at LOGE at 3:15 PM to check in your rider with the Coaches and answer our screening questions.
- Shuttle service for the students of the Montessori Center of Bend from NWX Campus to LOGE.
- We pick them up at school at 2:45 and bring them to LOGE for practice. Ride finishes at LOGE.
- Add this during checkout, it’s an $5/day ($30 for the 6-weeks)
- Pick up your riders between 5:15 – 5:30 PM
- This is a 6-week skills progression, offered as a single enrollment.
- Late-start allowed if space remains.
- $170 for the 6-week fall 2020 session
- +$30 for a shuttle service from Montessori to LOGE
How to enroll:
- Book your reservation online, select the start date, enter your contact & payment info
- We will manually review your booking and accept payment after a review to ensure your enrollment is correct.
- Waiver — a link is emailed in the final confirmation email for you to sign online or you can use the iPad at the office. Waivers needed for every child; good for 1 year.
- This is a 6-week program so we expect riders to attend all six sessions. Please contact us if your rider will miss any practices. We cannot pro-rate for missed days and there are no make-up days available.
- Waitlist is enabled — add your rider if you see that option in case we have any cancellations
Mandatory for Participation:
Other Suggestions for Cog Kids:
- Riders who are turning 7 can should check out our Elementary Rides.
- Stay tuned for more opportunities for young riders!
- Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
- Refunds? No refunds on pre-paid gift cards. For all other cases we offer refunds for medical reasons or other valid reasons up to 5 days prior. Within 5 days please contact us. No refunds for no-shows.
Head Coach: Brenna Warburton
Brenna loves riding with young kids who want to learn! She has specialized in coaching youth on bikes and skis since 2003 and keeps everyone learning while having fun.