Our mountain bike Club Riders are focused on developing impeccable riding habits & acquiring new skills.
Helping you become a better, smarter rider.
Club Team is for mature riders who have experience on the trail and are ready to progress their riding by putting in the time, work & effort required to see improvement in their skills proficiency, fitness and preparedness. Coaches help riders through this journey to ensure that safety is a priority and there is a balance of skills, drills, lessons, riding diverse trails, and having fun.
Increase Knowledge and Confidence
TeamSnap is an app and website that facilitates 2-way communication between riders, coaches and parents. We will use it for:
Middle School MTB Club Fall Skills Session
For Intermediate Middle & High School Riders, ages 11 – 18
With the late release times, we’re only offering this group on Wednesdays this fall. Riders who want to add Strength on Tuesday, try Cyclocross Team, Winter Training, or move to the XC / ALL MTN Teams next year should talk to Coach Bill this fall.
- Meet at Cog Wild 5 minutes early to greet your Coaches and check your bike & gear
- Riders should come prepared with face coverings to wear for the shuttle
- Riders may ride home with parent permission.
- a modern, working mountain bike (xc / trail / enduro), capable of riding on intermediate offroad terrain, up and downhill
- 26″ wheels or larger
- helmet, proper clothes for the weather, water bottle, snack
- riders must have some trail riding experience;
- and a desire to improve their riding skills and fitness through active participation in drills, skills sessions, classroom time on the trail, and putting in time riding up and downhill
- more details in the “REQUIRED” tab, above
- plus TeamSnap credit card fees (pay with check or cash to avoid additional fees)
- tuition assistance is available, email Coach Bill@cogwild.com
- Multi-child discount of 10% off the total when you have 2+ riders enrolled in Club or Team-level programs this season: TeamSnap applies it during registration.
Mandatory for Participation:
Other Bike tips for middle & high school riders:
Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
How to Enroll:
- NEW for 2021 — Enrollment is through TeamSnap
- simplifies notifications through their app, emails and chat
- Flexible payment options
- Pay in full with ACH or credit card
- Set up automatic installments with your credit card.
- Above options will incur a small processing fee.
- Check or cash — select “Pay Offline” to pay with check or cash in full, or monthly installments, with no additional fees. Checks written to Cog Wild.
- Use an existing TeamSnap account if you have one; only new members should create a new account to avoid duplicates.
- You will be added to the team and further instructions will come via email & chat.
Club Clothing & Uniforms
All jerseys / bibs other team uniforms will be made available for purchase separately.
Head Coach Cory
Cory Poulin will be leading many of our Club Team Rides and we’re looking forward to lots of returning staff!
Our mountain bike coaches all bring different insights & experiences to our training that help everyone improve.