Presented by Cog Wild
Helping you become a better, smarter rider.
When you’re ready to develop impeccable riding habits & skills, challenge yourself to improve, and grow as an athlete then the Club Team is group for you:
Please read our COVID-19 Precautions before booking your reservation.
Club Mountain Bike Team Fall 2020
For Ages 10 – 18
Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Attend Once or Both Days per Week
September 15 – October 28
For older youth / teenage riders who have experience on the trail and are ready to progress their riding by putting in the time, work and effort that it takes to improve. Coaches help riders through this journey to ensure that safety is a priority and there’s a balance or skills, clinics, lessons, riding diverse trails and having fun.
- Location: Cog Wild at LOGE
- Sept 15 – Oct 28, 2020 = 7 weeks
- Practice is 3:00 – 5:30 PM
- Meet at Cog Wild at LOGE by 2:55 PM to check in with the Coaches and answer our screening questions.
- Riders should come prepared with face coverings to wear while not riding.
- Practice ends at 5:30; riders may ride home with parent permission.
- We suggest that riders attend both days; or choose your day
- Additional Weekend Day Trips with separate fees
- Offered as a single enrollment for a multi-week Team
- $400 for 7 weeks Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- $225 for 7 weeks one day per week
- Email or call us about joining late
Optional Day Trips
- Day Trips and Long Rides: we will also offer special day trips that will have an additional fee.
From January to Spring Break, designed to help you enter the season stronger, fitter and smarter! Not just for racers — it’s a great fit for riders age 13+ who wants to become a better rider through strength, fitness and indoor training.
We are running some day-trips. Details are emailed to enrolled riders.
- Skills Clinics Coming Soon
- Trips and Events Coming Soon
- Trail Work Parties when they resume
- Weather Disclaimer: We ride in all weather except lightning storms. If there is any concern about the conditions we will contact you at the email or phone number listed, otherwise plan on riding and come prepared.
- Can I reschedule? Some programs can be rescheduled if we have more than 48 hours notice; not all programs can be rescheduled; no rescheduling for no-shows. Other cases please get in touch.
- Refunds? We will issue store credit for cancellations more than 5 days in advance or for any COVID-19 related disruptions or valid medical reasons. If you want to cancel within 5 days please contact us. No refunds for no-shows.
Tom & Cory
Tom Mazaitis and Cory Poulin will be leading the majority of our Club Team Rides. They have been teaching beginner to intermediate skills progressions successfully for years and love seeing the riders improve.
Our mountain bike coaches all bring different insights & experiences to our training that help everyone improve.