All Youth, Juniors and Families are invited to come for a ride, enjoy some food & drinks and learn about next season’s offerings from Cog Wild and Cascadia Junior Cycling in partnership with Bowen Sports Performance.
Wednesday, November 13
LOGE Bend (formerly Entrada Lodge — map)
JOIN US for Rides departing at 3:15 – 4:45 PM
- Guided Mountain Bike Group Ride for Riders Age 10+ or any age with a Parent; adults welcome on the ride, too!
- Gravel / CX: Juniors 10+ & Adults are Invited to Ride with the Cyclocross Team on CX or Gravel Bikes
- RSVP for the Ride to Bill@CogWild.com with the Ages and # in your party
Reception with Food & Drinks open to Everyone: 5 – 6:30 PM
- Everyone is invited to come meet the Coaches, Guides, Riders & other Families!
- We’ll provide Veggie & Meat Burgers, Humm Kombucha, Deschutes Beer for 21+
- Our Cyclocross Team will provide potluck sides and desserts to share
- RSVP for food to Bill@CogWild.com with the # in your party
Meet the Coaches & Guides
Several coaches, staff and guides will be present to mix in on the rides and chat afterward. We’ll do intro & presentation around 5:30 PM.
- Lev Styker, owner of Cog Wild
- Bill Warburton, Junior Team Manager & Coach
- Caleb Brackett, Enduro & Youth Coach
- Bart Bowen, owner of Bowen Sports Performance
- 2020 Coaches will include Porsha Murdock, Tom Mazaitis, Cory Poulin, Landon Farnworth, John Frey, Holly Wenzel, Brenna Warburton and many other talented mentors. If you’re interested in joining the coaching or guiding team please get in touch.
Please share this invitation with any other families who might be interested in learning about our plans for next year.
- Full Flyer attached or view here
- Check out CogWild.com/JUNIORS for more details and sign up for our Newsletter
- Facebook Event
- Follow us on Instagram @cascadiacycling
Thank you for all of the support and we hope to see you soon!