Mountain bike skills clinics held on Thursdays, to help new riders get started with Cascadia Junior Cycling or provide supplemental instruction to current riders. The clinics accomplish several things:
- New riders are encouraged to attend a clinic before they begin a CJC program or summer camp to meet the coaches, get a bike check & skills assessment. Super helpful to get all questions answered about logistics, equipment, ability, etc. before the first practice.
- Late start — riders who miss the first week of their scheduled practice will be encouraged to attend a clinic to cover all of the first-day requirements.
- Teams — youth or race teams may use some specific Thursdays for meetings, activities or supplemental skills.
Free Thursday 90-minute Clinics
- April 21 – open to after school or summer camp riders
- May 19 – open to after school or summer camp riders
- June 23 – open to summer camp riders