Oakridge is awesome. There are enough trails here to keep a person occupied for a lifetime. If you don’t have that much time, come ride with us for a few days and let us show you around our stomping grounds. We’ll do some shuttling, some adventure riding, visit the pub and relax by the river.
Meet the group at Cog Wild Headquarters in Bend and travel to Oakridge. After setting up camp along the Willamette River, we’ll jump on a shuttle for a shakedown ride to stretch our legs and make sure the bikes are working well. Meet and greet happy hour at 5 PM, followed by dinner. We’ll continue getting to know each other around the campfire then rest for a big day of riding. Riders are welcome to meet at the campsite in Oakridge.
Mileage: 10ish miles
Get ready for a shuttle fest! We’ll ride Hardesty, Lawler, Eula and more if you still feel strong! A refreshing dunk into the amazing swimming holes on the North Fork of the Middle Fork of the Willamette will prepare our bodies for another full day of riding.
Mileage: 15 to 25 miles
Today’s the adventure day: we’ll travel to Oakridge’s outer limits to ride high country trails. No shuttles on this one, prepare for a long day in the saddle, hike a bike sections and screaming fast descents.
Mileage: 15 to 25 miles
After breaking camp, we’ll ride the classic Alpine Trail or ATCA if the group feels like they want more. After a farewell cheers, the van will return to Bend and we’ll return to the world refreshed and content from multiple days of riding and being in nature.
Mileage: 14 to 26 miles
- July 21-24 Camping trip
- August 10-13 Camping trip
- October TBD Lodge based trip
- Contact us to set up unique dates for your group
$ 1249 per person for camping, $1495 for lodge based stays
- 3.5 days of mountain biking in the Oakridge Region
- Guide service & support
- All transportation to and from Bend and during the trip
- Three nights of camping at the same site on the Willamette River or three nights at a Lodge in Oakridge
- All meals from from dinner the first night to lunch on the last day as well as trail side snacks
- Beverages from Deschutes Brewery, Humm Kombucha, and Polar Seltzer
- Badge of honor: Cog Wild patch
Price does not include:
- Mountain bike rentals. See our bike rentals page for more information.
- Beverages purchased at The Three Legged Crane Pub in Uptown Oakridge.
- Camping gear such as tents, sleeping bag and pad. Bring your own, or rent them from us.
- Optional activities such as rafting or fishing on the Middle Fork of the Willamette River.
- Airport shuttles to and from the Redmond (RDM) Airport or Eugene Airport. Please arrange your own transportation from Redmond Airport to our headquarters, we recommend Enviro Shuttle or Redmond Airport Shuttle.
- Trip insurance. We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance since stuff comes up.
- Guide gratuity: If you like the ride, plan to tip your guides.
From our main office in Bend, we rent Ibis and Santa Cruz hardtail and full suspension bikes and have access to most bike brands through the many bike shops in Bend. Come early to get fitted to your bike or we can bring a rental bike to the campsite for you. Bike rentals are also available from the Willamette Mountain Mercantile/ Oakridge Bike Shop.
If you are flying in to Bend and plan to travel to Oakridge with the guides, consider adding a day in Bend before or after the tour. Cog Wild is located at LOGE Bend, where you can stay overnight and add a guided ride or shuttle.