Updated August 27, 2021. Please review Cog Wild’s COVID-19 guidelines before booking a guided ride, skills clinic or shuttle. Our collective health and safety is Cog Wild’s number one priority.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate the changing guidelines through the pandemic. As of late August, Governor Brown has mandated that all people must wear masks indoors and outdoors when physical distancing isn’t possible. Therefore, we recommend that you wear a mask in the vans while shuttling to the trail head.
Here are our recommendations for folks who ride and shuttle with us during September & October 2021:
- Signs of Sickness: In the past 10 days, if you have experienced any symptoms of covid-19, cold or flu or if you have had a close contact with anyone with such symptoms please stay home! Contact us at least two days in advance of your activity for partial credit for your booking.
- Face covering: Masks are recommended for all people whether vaccinated or not. Masks are available upon request.
- Seating in the van: Shuttle vehicles will be operated at full capacity, no more reduced capacities. If this feels uncomfortable, please ask for a mask or bring your own mask. Also, ask the driver to roll down the window as needed.
- Hand wash/ sanitizer: Hand wash stations are available at our headquarters in Bend and Oakridge, hand sanitizer is available in the vans.
- Be prepared: Recreation is important for mind and body but we want you all to be safe and take care out there. Please bring ample water, food, trail side repair tools, first aid kit, map, Trailforks or other online map system.
- Outdoor meeting area: All clients will check in with their guide, coach or shuttle driver at our outdoor reception area. Please wear a mask in our meet up areas when social distancing is not possible.
(Version 8: 8/27/2021)