Winter brings unmatched fun and gorgeous scenery to Central Oregon and now fat bikes allow us to enjoy our winter wonderland on two wheels. Fat bikes are the epitome of fun (we guarantee you will giggle at least once) and there is no better place to ride a fat bike than in Bend. Bundle up with us to experience the crisp winter air and the beauty of the snow-covered Cascade Mountains on a fat bike.
Fat biking is suitable for all levels and we will take you where the snow conditions are best for that day. You might ride on fat bike specific trails at a local Sno-Park, or cruise deeper into the backcountry on higher elevation groomed roads.
THIS DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3-hour fat bike tour.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Toasty neoprene Bar Mitts to keep your hands warm.
- Transportation to and from Cog Wild Headquarters.
- Tasty, filling and healthy snacks on the trail.
- Complimentary post-ride hot cocoa, with or without some Crater Lake Spirits liqueur, Deschutes Brewery beer, and Humm Kombucha after returning to Cog Wild.
- Bike rentals are not included, please see Fat Bike Rentals below for options.