Cog Wild would like to pose a new challenge to advanced mountain bikers from near and far this summer. We’ve guided the Umpqua River Trail for years, but always offered it as a three-day trip for even the seasoned and fit. Over the past few years, a few hearty souls have completed the route in a single day. This summer, we want to help you make it happen. Join us for a fully supported single-day ride on this “IMBA Epic” gem of Southern Oregon. Umpqua In a Day.
OUR SUPPORT INCLUDES:
- Early morning shuttle from the parking lot at end of the trail to Lemolo Lake
- Detailed map and route description for each rider
- Three guides on the trail at all times
- Three fully stocked aid stations
- Six check-in spots with first aid and vehicle support for riders who need to end their ride for any reason
- Custom Cog Wild trucker hat for all Umpqua In a Day finishers
- Meals: Breakfast is on you, but we’ll be cooking up a storm back at the group campsite that evening. All registered riders are more than welcome to join for no additional cost, with beer provided by Bend’s Deschutes Brewery. (Extra dinner tickets are available for $15.)
- Camping: For a small upgrade fee ($10/night), you’re welcome to camp with us Friday and/or Saturday night
The Umpqua In a Day route will start at Lemolo Lake and finish at Swiftwater County Park. The event will be limited to 40 riders.
Two Dates: July 8th and August 12th