Some things in life are best when experienced with your favorite people—friends and family. Throw in mountain biking and camping in Oregon’s most amazing places and you’ve got yourself a vacation to remember. Cog Wild LOVES organizing private mountain biking vacations for you and your group. We can take family reunions, bachelor or bachelorette parties, old college friends or just a group of regular riding buddies out on a stellar mountain bike vacation.
We can lead a private camping and riding trip in Central Oregon, Mt. Hood, Oakridge, the McKenzie River, the Umpqua River or the Fremont National Forest. Cog Wild guides will feed you well, supply local beers from Deschutes Brewery, kombucha from Humm Kombucha, spirits from Crater Lake Spirits and take you on amazing rides each day. These tours can be highly customized, so please contact us to start planning!
THESE PRIVATE TOURS INCLUDE:
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Transportation to and from Cog Wild Headquarters on the start and end dates of tour.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Delicious breakfasts, dinners, on-trail lunches, and snacks.
- Camping, with toilets and water.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha.
- Cog Wild t-shirt.
- Cog Wild patch.