Mt. Hood, called Wy’east by the Native Multnomah tribe, is rife with ancient myths of great battles, forlorn loves, and legendary heroes. For the pioneers traveling the Oregon Trail, it represented an end to their journey (and their struggles) and the fulfillment of the promised land.
Today, the highest peak in Oregon promises perfect trails and soul filling views for mountain bikers. Riding on and around Mt. Hood offers unparalleled beauty, exciting terrain and a variety of trails to satisfy any mountain biker. You’ll dive through deep temperate forests, along rocky, exposed ridges, and through colorful wildflower meadows on this three-day camping and mountain biking adventure.
We’ll camp at a scenic spot each night. Cog Wild guides will chef up dinner and breakfast feasts each day to fill your bellies. As always, complimentary cold, local craft beer is available after each ride.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3-days of mountain biking.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Transportation to and from Bend/Redmond Airport (RDM) on the start and end dates of tour.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Two nights of camping.
- Meals: Two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday), lunches (Friday and Saturday) and dinners (Friday and Saturday) as well as on-trail snacks. The guides will cook breakfasts and dinners. You’ll make sandwiches each day for on-trail lunches.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha.
- Cog Wild t-shirt.
- Cog Wild patch.