It’s a tough call to decide on the McKenzie River area or Oakridge. Both have sublime singletrack, beautiful forests and rivers, great camp spots and the opportunity to get to know “the real Oregon.”
The McKenzie River area oozes with lush old growth forests, moss covered ground, and rugged lava outcroppings surrounding the crystal clear waters of the McKenzie River. And in the middle of it all are thin, perfect ribbons of singletrack trails.
With trail section names like “Jedi Forest”, “Chrome Toilet”, and “Windy Pass”, Oakridge trails are epic, heart pounding, incredibly scenic and ultimately satisfying. Riding through Oakridge’s deep forests and steep terrain will remind you of childhood stories of prehistoric lands and mythical creatures.
Why choose just one, when you can have both in one tour?
With this four-day tour, you get to experience two of our favorite areas in the Cascades. You’ll enjoy two days in the McKenzie River region and two days in the Oakridge/Westfir region. Ride hard, then camp under big trees near rushing rivers. Cog Wild guides will make sure you are well fed and hydrated with our signature delicious, fresh prepared meals and cold Deschutes Brewery beer.
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- 4-days of mountain biking.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Transportation to and from Bend, at the start and end dates of tour.
- Transportation during the tour.
- Three nights of camping.
- Meals: All meals are included from lunch on day one to lunch on the last day as well as on-trail snacks. This includes one dinner at Brewers Union Local 180 in Oakridge.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha.
- Cog Wild t-shirt & patch.