Cog Wild has teamed up with Overland Cycle of Bend to offer Central Oregon’s first forest road eBike tour. We’re excited to pair our guiding expertise and infrastructure with the impressively powerful, silent Overland to expand access in the Deschutes National Forest to more variety of riding and more types of riders than ever before. Because this is precisely what Cog Wild is all about – helping people to get out and enjoy our beautiful home by bike.
Featuring a custom route to one of our favorite warming huts overlooking the glorious Central Cascades, this tour will take riders on a mix of paved and dirt roads, depending on exact experience level and riding interest. Once there, we’ll stop for lunch and enjoy the breathtaking views before returning to town.
THIS DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Up to six-hour long eBike tour on forest roads, personalized to your riding level.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Overland Cycle eBike rental.
- Lunch sandwiches from local favorite bakery, Nancy P’s.
- Tasty, filling and healthy snacks on the trail.
- Cog Wild water bottle.
- Complimentary post-ride Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits, and/or Humm Kombucha after returning to Cog Wild.