2017 Tour Dates
- June 9-11
- June 30-July 2
- July 14-16
- September 1-3
- October 13-15
Contact Cog Wild to book your private tour group for 4-12 riders.
- $865 per person – double occupancy
- $180-200 – single person supplement, price depending on date of tour
- $170-215 – per additional hotel nights, per room, price depends on date of tour
*Prices do not include the following:
- Mountain bike rentals. See our bike rentals page for more information.
- Airport shuttles to and from the Redmond (RDM) Airport. You will need to arrange for your transportation to/from Bend (15 miles). We recommend Enviro Shuttle or Redmond Airport Shuttle.
- Trip Insurance. We highly recommend purchasing trip insurance for the unforeseeable. See our cancellation policy below.
- Guide gratuity. If you like the ride, tip your guide!
Cog Wild follows the below policy for every multi-day tour guest:
- All multi day tours will be charged a 50% deposit per person at the time of booking, $100 of which will be non-refundable.
- Cancellations 30-14 days prior to the tour: The participant will be required to pay 50% of trip price.
- Cancellations within 14 days: No refund.
Note: Guests can transfer to another tour at least 2 weeks in advance. If transferring tours to next year, transfer is good for the following year only. Personal emergencies do not void cancellation policy and tours go rain or shine. Travel insurance that covers trip cancellation as well as trip interruption is highly recommended. If we are able to re-sell your spot on a tour, we will refund you the full tour amount minus $75 handling fee.
66 – 90+ miles over the three-day vacation. Each tour and each day’s ride is custom designed based on feedback from you, the rider, to make sure everyone has a great time. We may also split into different groups for longer or shorter ride options.
Elevation can vary from between 3,400 feet to 7,000 feet. Expect climbing and descending on all the rides.
Low intermediate to expert. With hundreds of miles to choose from, there is something for everyone. We will have plenty of guides on each tour to help customize rides for all riders.
Terrain & Trails
Trails range from smooth, fast and fun to rocks, roots, logs and jumps. We’ll sample some or all of it. Terrain ranges from high alpine and old growth forests to high desert pine trees.
Recommended Clothing & Gear
Prepare for three full days of riding, so bring adequate clothing and hydration pack. Bend is an outdoorsy mountain town, calling for casual clothing for hanging out in town.
See our Bend Vacation Planning Page for more information.
Your tour starts at noon when you check into the DoubleTree by Hilton in downtown Bend. We will head out for an afternoon ride on your guide’s favorite local trails, sampling a variety of terrain. Our ride will end at Bend’s oldest brewery, Deschutes Brewery, for beer tasting and a special tour of this world-class brewing facility. Dinner for the evening will be at Deschutes Brewery’s brewpub in downtown Bend. Try classics like Mirror Pond Ale and Black Butte Porter or see what seasonal specials they have on tap for you.
Ride Mileage: 15+ miles
Alcohol Percentage: 4.5-6.8%
Today’s ride takes us on Bend’s newest and most progressive trails in the Wanoga Trail Network. You’ll be awed by views of snow capped volcanic mountains as you grind up short climbs and swoop down fast, loamy descents. Tasty lunch will be enjoyed on the trail, and snacks are available throughout the day, and we’ll be sure to stop at the best spot for lunch. Beer tasting will follow at Goodlife Brewing Company and dinner will be at Bend Brewing Company, known for award-winning beers including an imperial IPA, American sour Ching Ching and other tasty options.
Mileage: 25 miles
Alcohol Percentage: 4.2-8%
Shake off the cobwebs, because the fun continues with our third day of riding, starting high in the Cascade Mountains and descending 3,000 feet back to Bend. We will enjoy views of the Three Sisters Wilderness, as we ride downhill through hemlock and pine forests, over streams and through alpine meadows on smooth, flowing singletrack. Sunday will finish at Cog Wild’s sunny deck where we will enjoy more local brews from the many breweries we ran out of time to visit!
Mileage: 26-35 miles
Alcohol Percentage: 0-6.3%