The day of your tour, you will be asked to sign a liability waiver and bicycle rental agreement. We welcome you to thoroughly read these documents for more information regarding legal responsibilities.
- If you break it, you have to pay for it. In more words: You will return the equipment in the same good condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear accepted, and will repair and replace lost or stolen, damaged or broken parts or reimburse Cog Wild Bicycle Tours for said equipment.
- You understand that this activity may lead to severe head and/or spine injury, therefore you will wear a helmet.
- Cog Wild is not liable for any injury, illness, death or loss of or damage to property which you may suffer while renting a bicycle and participating in mountain biking.
You must also agree with the following conditions:
• I AGREE TO NOT RIDE OR USE RENTAL EQUIPMENT IN ANY LAKE OR RIVER.
• I AGREE NOT TO CHANGE OR SUBSTITUTE ANY PARTS ON THE BIKE – or pay the cost to have the bike put back to how the bike was at the start of your rental.
• I UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOULD NOT CLEAN THE BIKE BEFORE RETURNING IT.
• I AGREE NOT TO RIDE ON TRAILS THAT ARE CLOSED OR TO TRESPASS ON POSTED LAND.